2

James POV
When we make it to the airport I run round to get all of the bags whilst Riley deals with a crying Sammy and a sleeping Lily.

When we finally walk into the airport 5 minutes later I see Eldon pacing side to side huffing and puffing.

When he spots me and my family he runs over to us and hits my shoulder.

E-How long does it take?
J-Sorry
E-It's ok... Right which one do you want?
J-Excuse me?
E-I told you! Because you are late you have to be separated from Riley and you can have one child each, so now you need to chose.
J-No
E-Riley?
R-It's true

She comes behind my back whilst the rest of A-Troupe are playing with my children and she puts her arms around my waist.

I turn around smirking at her and I kiss her quickly realising the audience.

R-We have to split up
J-I know
R-As much as I know Sammy will throw a fit without me I need to have Lily for this flight.
J-OK
T-ALL ATTENDANTS BOARDING THE FLIGHT TO MIAMI PLEASE GO THROUGH TO BOARD THE PLANE.
J-Looks like I'll see you in a bit.
R-Yeah
J-I Love You
R-I Love You Too

She pulls herself closer to me and we kiss and then we look over to our children and I pick Sammy up whilst Riley picks Lily up.

I hand Riley the bags for the flight and she nods her head at me.

As Sammy sees Riley walk off with Lily in her arms he starts crying in my arms after realising she's not coming back to get him.

S-Nooo mummy
J-Shh Sam we will see mummy soon. OK? But we're are going to spend some time together.
S-Nooo

He started kicking me and I carried on walking to board the plane behind the rest of the team.

This is going to be a great flight. Thanks Eldon. Ha.

Thanks jileyxtrittanylove for this cute quote at the top from her One Shots book which you should definitely read.