4

James POV
After hours and hours of hearing Eldon talking and talking about how much he loves Thalia and how they're going to be together forever and just being the clueless guy he is we are finally told we have arrived in Miami.

I look over at my beautiful sleeping daughter, Lily who has thankfully slept most of the flight including the whole of the time that I've had her, Riley must of worked her magic again. She has this amazing way of being able to the get the children to sleep and gosh are we thankful for it.

I collect all our things that we have used during the flight and follow Eldon off of the plane.

When we get to the place where we said that we would all meet together when we got to the airport I walk over to Riley who has a sleeping Sammy on her shoulder.

R-Was she okay the rest of the flight?
J-As good as gold.
R-Good.He slept since we swapped over.
J-Really? You have a charm.
R-I just do.Don't I?
J-Come on.

We put Lily and Sammy into the pram and collect up all of our bags and Riley pushes the pram that has few bags attached to it and I carry the rest of the bags.

We check out of the airport and when we do we see a big bus that can fit loads of people as well as the whole of The Next Step.

I walk to the back with most of The Next Step and put our bags away underneath the bus to then transport them to our accommodation that we will be staying at our whole time in Miami during Internationals.

I walk round to the front of the bus and walk up the few steps on the bus that will then lead me to get to Riley and the kids.

When I reach her I sit down in the seat next to her and pull a still sleeping Lily into my lap and we sit there together as a family.

I'm so pumped for Internationals.

Bring It.