10

Riley's POV
After our date last night James and I went back to our hotel room not having to worry about children and it was one of the best night sleep I'd had in forever.

----------------------------------------------
In the morning James and I get changed into our TNS track suits and walk hand and hand down to where our children and the rest of A-Troupe were waiting.

We walk into the room and instantly Sammy runs up to me and hugs my legs before I pick him up and Michelle brings Lily and rests her in James' arms.

R-How were they?
M-Fantastic as always.
R-Good.
MK-Time to go to the next round now.
E-Whoo!
TNS-THE NEXT STEP...THE NEXT STEP...THE NEXT STEP... WHOO!

----------------------------------------------
We are all sat around in the foyer waiting to hear the next twist for the 5 person dance at Internationals.

We were all talking when Giselle runs in out of breath.

G-Guys... guys, Eldon how many spins can you do?
E-About 21, why?
G-Well we're going to need as many as you can muster if we're going to get through the next round.

----------------------------------------------
We found out what the next round is and I'm really worried.

We're rehearsing when Miss Kate runs into the room.

MK- Okay, times up.

Everyone scurries out the room and I walk the other way to pick up my bag. When I feel James hand on my waist.

J-Hey Honey.
R-Hey.
J-You alright?
R-Yeah.
J-Come on then.

We walk out of the room hand in hand towards our dressing our room to get changed.

----------------------------------------------
C-Moving on to the Semi-Finals is... THE NEXT STEP!

I run into James' arms and then we run off stage to our children.

S-Mummy... dancing.
R-Yeah buddy.
S-Mummy... win?
R-Yes mummy won.

SEMI-FINALS HERE WE COME.