c h a p t e r o n e

Your The One That I Want
______

"Good night Kimberly!" A girl called as she walked out if the building.

"Good night Cara!" Kimberly called back as she looked in the mirror and washed her make up off for the last time. She took her costume and hung it up out side to door so some one could pick it up and put it away.

Kimberly put her regular clothes on and grabbed her bag. She grabbed her boots and put them on and stood up.

"Say anything and you die."

●●●

The glass doors to the BAU opened and no one really payed atention. A woman who wore a pair of skinny jeans with high top converse, a solid black shirt and a black leather jacket with the T' birds logo from Grease on the back. As she walked into the bull pin area a couple of heads turned as she walked by. The only person who would wear something like that was there technical analysis, and that was not her. The girl ignores the stares and walked up the steps and in through a door labeled Aaron Hotchner.

"Knock knock!" The girl said chipper as she walked in the door.

"Laura." The stern man said shocked then put down the file he was looking at.

"Uncle Hotch!" She said then gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here in Virginia? Last I heard you had joined a theater company in New York." Hotch asked his niece.

"I have, Daddy hates it wants me to do something practical with my life but hey... that's not why in here. I'm in a show, Hairspray, I'm Amber, and this show is very important to me and Mom and Dad won't come.."

"Laura." Hotch said trying to stop her.

"And I haven't had anyone come to see me yet and I would just really love it.."

"Laura."

"If you could come I'll get you tickets, Jack can come, I'll get him one, evite the entire BAU, I'll get them all tickets. Please come."

"Laura, I'd love to." Hotch said making his niece jump around with excitement.

"Oh you won't regret it you won't you won't, I'll get one for you, Jack and your entire team for Saturday. It's going to be the best performance, I promise." The girl squealed causing her uncle to smile. "I'm going to head back now, work on my songs to perfect them for you guys." She said then ran out of the office and out of the building.

Hotch stepped out of his office and addressed his team, "Everyone clear your Saturday night plans were going to see Hairspray." The team looked at him confused.

"Um Hotch who was that?" A younger man asked.

"My niece Laura Hotchner."

"Don't get any ideas pretty boy." A muscular man said.

"Morgan leave Reid alone, and I hope we can go." A brightly dressed woman said.

"Penelope, what is it?" A blonde woman asked.

"Oh my lovelies you will not like this one." Penelope said then led them to the conference room. Once everyone was seated Penelope began. "26 year old Kimberly Bright was found by a man walking to work this morning in New York, New York. She had been stabbed to death then the unsub," Penelope paused for a moment and shivered at the thought of what she had to say next, "the unsub, cut open ther throat and quite literally ripped out her vocal cords."

"Oh my, we haven't seen that before." The blonde lady said then covered her mouth with her hands.

"Hold your breth my sweet JJ, this was the fourth girl found like this." Penelope said then clicked a button and pictures of the other girls came onto the screen.

"Why are we just now being notified?" Morgan asked.

"Well my love, they told me that they didn't think it was all that serious. But before you say anything else they were all found with notes in ther mouths. The first victim was found with a note that read Popular, the second victim Flying, third victim Sandy, and our most recent victim Mother. But it doesn't make any sense because Kimberly was single and not a mother."

"Well at least we know our unsub has a type, blonde hair blue eyes." An older Italian man said.

"Rossi is right, I want everyone ready, wheels up in 30." Hotch said then pulled out his phone and texted his Niece.

Message Laura:
We have a case in New York you can bring the tickets to the police station there.

The team boarded the plane ready to head out. It was a short flight about a 25 minute flight on there jet.

"Prentiss and Rossi when we land I want you two to go to the morgue and examine the body." Hotch said to a woman with rich black hair and Rossi.

"Morgan and I will go to the dump site. While JJ and Reid I want you two to go to the station and pull up the files from the last three murders. We're landing in 5."

When the plane landed three FBI issued black SUV'S waiting for them. They all sepreated and headed off.