c h a p t e r s e v e n

You Can't Stop The Beat
______

"Ever since this whole world began
These Vontussel girls are always trying to please some one
But now we're gonna shake and shimmy
And have some fun today" Laura sang on stage. It was the last number of the show. The entire BAU team sat front row cheering on Laura the whole show.

"You can't stop the beat!
You cant stop the beat!
No, you can't stop the beat!" The entire cast sang as the show came to an end.

When Laura came running out for her bow she could make out the faces of the BAU team sitting front row cheering for her, making her smile more than ever.

When the bows were done the cast went out side to meet the audience and talk with there families and friends. Laura made a stop by her dressing room and took off her wig before going out side.

"Awe, I was hoping you would have the wig on." Penelope said then gave Laura a hug.

"Well it weighs a ton, and it makes it very hard to walk." Laura said laughing. They all told her what a good job she did then started to get in there cars to leave. Laura went back inside to her dressing room.

"JJ." Reid said once both Laura and Hotch were gone.

"There in my car Spence." JJ said, then Reid pulled out a bouquet of flowers.

"Don't tell Morgan, I'll never hear the end of it." Reid said then walked inside. He got back stage and didn't really know where he was going. It was crazy backstage, people running around, putting up mikes and props. He finally found the door labeled Laura Hotchner.

"Knock, knock." He said as he walked in, causing Laura to turn around. Laura saw the flowers and smiled.

"Are these for me?" She asked as Reid handed them to her.

"Yes, I thought maybe you'd like them."

"There beautiful." Laura said then sat them down on her vanity. "I've auctaly been wanting to tell you something, I was offered a part as Cinderella."

"Congratulations." Reid said putting his hands in his pockets.

"In Virginia, it's auctaly about fifteen minutes from Quantico." Laura said causing Reids face to light up like a Christmas tree.

"Really, that's great!" He said trying to hide his excitement but it wasant working. "You know I can help you find an apartment, and pack when you are ready, I'll be here for you 24/7 you know unless I get called  on a case..." Reid said rambling.

"Oh shut up." Laura said then stood on her toes, kissing him, causing Reid to stop talking. At first it took him by surprise but he quickly fell in to the kiss.

"Well." Reid said not knowing what to say.

"Maybe you could take me back to Quantico and show me around, maybe grab some dinner." Laura suggested.

"Like a date?" Reid asked.

"Only if you ask me." Laura said giving him a smile, causing Reid to smile.

"Well, um Laura would you like to go on a date with me, I could show you around Quantico, and maybe we could grab a bite to eat?" Reid asked.

"I'd love to." Laura said wrapping her arms around his neck then planting a light kiss on his lips.

______

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss