2 - Classroom

✘ ✘ ✘

I looked at my oh-so-handsome boyfriend while he's writing some math formulas that our professor said.

He's so serious and very interested with the lesson while the whole class are already sleeping now. Our professor doesn't seem to notice all of her students are sleeping because she's just talking on the glassboard while writing something on it.

I yawn as I lean my head on his shoulder. "This sucks, I want to sleep."

He didn't answer me, instead he gave a peck on my head. I let out a frustrated groan. "Babe, let's just skip this class."

He glance at me, I lean back and rested my head on his armchair, I pouted "You know we can't, this is my favorite subject, Yoong."

"But its so boring." I hissed, he gently pinch my cheek before he proceeds on writing some sht again. "Sehun~"

"What?" He asked without even looking at me

"I want to sleep.."

"You can't."

"But, I'm really sleepy."

"I said you can't, listen to her so that you wouldn't get asleep."

"Listening to her making me want to sleep more."

"Stay awake, listen."

"Make me awake then.." I whispered, I smirk as he look at me giving me his disbelief expression "What,"

"What are you planning again, Yoong?" He asked me. I get up, I sit properly then lean closer to his ears

"I want you to keep me awake.." I whispered in seducing tone making sure that he can feel my breath against his skin

I bite his earlobe and lick the back of his ears making him shiver. I can see him glaring at me but I know, he can't resist it when it comes to me.

I place my hand on his other shoulder as I pull him closer to me, I planted shivering kisses on his jaw line to his neck, gently sucking and licking them.

I traced my fingers through his chest down to his stomach and the part between his thighs.

I can feel him hard. I smirk, he let out a low groan.

"Stop teasing.." he mumbles

"I'm not, I'm just keeping myself awake.." I whispered

I continue kissing his neck, seconds after, Sehun held my face and start kissing my lips hungrily. When I kissed him back, he removed his hand on my chin and place it on my back pulling me closer.

We both kissed torridly, saliva almost drips out from our mouth. His hand traveled on my waist and pinching it slightly every time our tongue met.

"I'm hard now." Sehun mumbles between our kisses making me giggle

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered tracing my index finger down to his abs.