4 - Behind Close Curtains

✘ ✘ ✘

"Ugh!" I groaned while Sehun is currently listening to our professor in front. "Sehun.."

Sehun glance at me and I know he's thinking that I might did something that already happened before during our class. "Why?" He asked

"My head aches.." I answered while massaging my temples

Sehun turned and face me,  he tap my forehead to check its temperature finding out that I have a fever.

"Sht, you have a fever. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I can manage this. Stop worrying."

"Who says you can? Look at you, you look so pale."

"I'm really pale, I have a white skin."

"Stop joking around now, Yoona. I'm serious."

"Mianhae Sehun-ah.." I pouted

"Aish! I will take you to clinic."

"But--"

"No buts, baby. Just listen to me."

Sehun raise his hand and call our professor asking if we can go to the clinic because I am sick. Our professor nods even its really suspicious for her since she doesn't really trust us.

After getting an approval from our professor, Sehun carry me bridal style making me gaped. Our classmates are watching us, thinking that we're a perfect couple.

"Yah, Sehun! Put me down, I can walk." I retorted

"No, just stay still."

"But I can walk, you don't have to carry me like--"

Sehun's lips shut me. "There, treat you right." He said then start walking

"Why did you kissed me, you might get sick also."

"You want another kiss, don't you?"

I rolled my eyes and just let Sehun carry me towards the clinic, making an argument doesn't really help, I  know that Sehun will still insist carrying me on the clinic.

As we get inside the clinic, the school nurse welcome us and she got surprised of seeing a student carrying another. "Omo! What happened to her?" She asked as she start opening one of the curtains that separates every room.

Sehun put me on the bed inside. I wave my hands off "oh no, its not really something. I just have a fever, my boyfriend is just in his over protective state."

"Oh.. good to hear that. So you just have a fever?"

"Yes she has a fever and I want you to make her feel better now because I'm really worried." Sehun said receiving a glare from me and a giggle from the nurse

"Will you calm down, Sehun?" I said annoyingly "I'm not going to die because of just a fever."

"Oh please don't say that Yoona. We didn't know.."