3 - Romantic Rooms

Warning: typos ahead.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Yoong! Sehun!" I heard my girlfriend's sister calling us as we get inside her hotel.

Yoona wave at her, they ran and hug each other like they haven't seen for years but I know that the last time they met was last week. I walk near them and her sister gave me a quick hug.

"How are you, noona?" I asked her

She gently tap my head even though I'm taller than her "I'm okay Sehun, thanks for taking care of my lil sis here."

"It's my pleasure to take care of someone's gorgeous as her." I said as I wrapped my arm around Yoona's waist. I can see eyes inside the lobby staring at my girlfriend and I don't want them to do that, I am the only one who is allowed to stare at her. Call me paranoid and over protective, its really okay, I'm really like that when it comes to her.

Yoona and noona giggles, why they're both beautiful?

"So, unnie. Why do you want me to go here?" Yoona asked

"Yeah, before I forgot. We have another new set of rooms on our newly arrange floor. We made it like the ambiance of traditional hotels in Paris. I want you guys to check it and give me feedbacks about it before we introduce it to public." Noona stated, Yoona and I nodded

"Okay unnie, we will do that."

"Really?!"

"Ne." Yoona answered, her noona kissed her on her cheek.

"Okay, so I have to go now. I have to meet the man I met from Germany last week. Enjoy the tour, you can use one of the room if you want." She said then gave us a playful look

Before Yoona could protest, her sister already exited the lobby and rode her car. She shook her head in disbelief "Now she met another man from Germany? The last time I remember she's dating with an American. Is my unnie wants a boyfriend worldwide?"

I chuckled and kissed her on her forehead "You can't blame the guys who wants to date noona, she's pretty."

Yoona pout and wrapped her arms around my neck "prettier than me?"

I place my arm around her waist and lean my forehead against her "you're perfect." I admit making her giggle

"Really?"

"Trust me."

She laughed then gently pushed me "No I'm not." She holds my hand "let's go, let's check the rooms"

"Sure."

We went on the receptionist and asked what floor,after giving us the informations we need she gage us the keys and we made our way to the elevator.

As we get inside, I wait for the door to get close before I pinned Yoona on one of the mirror walls of the elevato withy both arms cornering herr. Good thing we're alone, she played her fingers through my chest down to my well built abs.

I rubbed our nose against each other before I kissed her on her lips. She immediately kiss back with our both eyes close feeling the breath of each other.