~3~

Emma's POV
I woke up to my son Henry jumping on me "momma momma ! Wake up ! It's the big day! Wake up!!" I groan and sit up "baby, you know you can't be too jumpy." "I'm just so happy." I smiled at him and got out of bed "momma who's gina?" "What?" I asked looking at him "who's gina ? I played on you phone and see a twxt from gina?" "Oh, she's Mommas Friend." "Like Lilly?" I froze, I didn't think he would remember lily "Uhm, yes baby exactly like Lily." I faced him and had tears running down my face, Henry got off the bed and hugged me "don't cry mommy." I smiled at him and picked him he wiped my tears and i smiled "you're the only one mommy needs in her life." He smiled a cute goofy smile when I heard is stomach growl "is someone hungry ?" He nodded and we went downstairs. I made him apple cinnamon pancakes with a warm cup of  hot chocolate  with whipped  Cream and cinnamon, I quickly changed into my red dress and put on my heals. "Alright come on baby we gotta be at Rubys house." "Okay,"he grabs his jacket and put it on carful not to hurt is broken arm."I'm ready." I grab my keys and my red letter jacket and hold Henrys hand and we walk to the car and head over to Rubys. "Emma! Thank god  your here" Ruby yelled "why what's wrong ?" "There's.... Uhm an emergency in your dressing room." I raised my eyebrow them picked up Henry and walked inside. I put Henry with his friends then walked to my dressing room. I turned on the light then stopped dead in my tracks. "Hi." The woman said "H-hi" I smiled I walked in all the way closing the door. "You look," she bit her lip"fucking sexy." I blushed "So your the famous Regina." She smiled "I am and you must be Emma." I giggled "what gave it away? My blue eyes ? My blonde hair ?" "No actually your lips." I smiled "thanks.. I think." She laughed, and oh my god I swear I'm gonna take her right here right now." It's a good thing." I sat down on the bed. She sat down beside me. "So Emma, you got a man in your life besides your son." I smiled at the thought of Henry "uh, no actually it's just me and my baby boy." She nodded "any girls?" I sighed "nope like I said just me and Henry." She smiled "I could I say something crazy?" I looked at her and smiled "I like crazy." She leaned in then stopped "how would you react if I did something?" I leaned In too but closer "I don't know you would have to do it first." She smiled and leaned in more, I leaned in and we where inches away from each other I can smell her apple cinnamon lipgloss and perfume. "Hey Em- oh what's going on here?." I sighed and pulled away then got up and looked at the other brunette "Nothing lily, get out." I crossed my arms, I saw her eyes linger to Regina so stood In front of Regina, she looked at me "Is anyway to talk to your wife ?" I heard Regina's breath hitch "you're not my wife just go away!" Lily walked and put her hand on a spot she knew drove me crazy "lily go away." She squeezed my "crazy" spot and moaned." She got closer to me "oh I think that moan means you what me to stay." I quickly moved away. "No it doesn't." Regina stood up and she had tears in her eyes "Excuse me." She walked passed lily. "Regina wait!" I tried running after her but lily grabbed my wrist before I could "Let me go!" Lily pulled me in and then locked the door and got close to me "Emma, you never seem to learn that your mine !" She yelled and flinched. Next thing I know her hands are around my neck and she's chocking me "Emma Fucking swan your mine." I gasped for air "No, I'm not !" I gasped again as her grip got tighter then she dropped me before things went dark. I coughed,gasped for air , and sighed then she left. I crawled to the door and closed it. I stood up by pushing on the drawers next to me , I saw my neck and there was purple hands prints. I sighed and grabbed my extra make up bag I keep at Rubys just in case and started covering it up.
After, 20 minutes of tears and proud best friend moments the reception was over and now it was time to party. While every one was dancing (Henry included) I sat at my table and just started off into space til someone sat in the chair next to me "Hey." I turned around and smiled "hey." "You okay swan?" I frowned slightly "yeah, everything's great." "Then why aren't you dancing ms. I got masters in dance." "Hey! I did get a masters in dance I just... Don't feel like dancing." "Well then why don't you make yourself useful and get me a glass of lemonade." I smiled "we haven't even went on our date yet and your already bossing e around". We both laughed and I got up to her lemonade.

Lily's POV
I saw Emma leave the table and decided to have a little talk with the girl Emma's so found of. "Hi." I smiled "hi, lily right. "That's right." "So listen I'm gonna say this once okay?" She nodded "stay away from Emma, okay? We're getting back Together and the last thing I need is some slut getting in the way of that got?!" She nodded and I smiled "good so we understand each other, you cancel your date and then I swoop in and make her smile." I saw Emma coming so I walked away.

Regina's POV
What the fuck just happened that bitch thinks she can come between me and Emma ? No that's not gonna fucking happen "hey." I head Emma say causing my train of thought to be disrupted "Hey." I smiled she kissed me cheek which made me blush. I heard the DJ play a slow song and smiled "you wanna dance?" " would love too." I took her hand and led her to the dance floor I place my hand around her neck and she places her hands on my waist. "What's your favorite color?" I asked "baby blue." "Favorite snack?" "Pickles"  I laughed "Ew, pickles are gross." She gasped "how dare you  I though you loved me." "Oh believe me dear I do just don't like pickles." "Clearly." I smiled "if I asked you on a real date what would your answer be?" "Yes... In everything language." I leaned about then I remembered what lily said I quickly pulled away "sorry, I have to go." I ran to the table to grab my bag and ran off inside "Regina wait !" I heard but I kept running, I quickly ran into Emma's dressing room and sighed. I heard the door handle jiggle then it opened. "Regina, what was that ?" Emma asked "Nothing." I looked at Emma then looked up and down at her. I saw purple  spots around her neck because the make was coming  off  she was still talking when I touched her neck "Ow." She yelled. "Emma what happened?"she gently touched her neck the grabbed what I assume is her make and covers the spots "nothing I'm fine." She said  I raised an eye brow and grabbed a make up remover wipe them wiped off the makeup off her neck and saw a huge purple bruise and gasped, I wiped more makeup off and saw that she had to hands prints around her neck "Emma what happened". "Nothing just drop it okay?" I can't drop someone hurt you and I need to know who the fuck it was so I can kick there's ass." I yelled "itwaslily." She mumbled "what?" "It...." She sighed "it was lily." That bitch ! You know I'm gonna do, I swear," I walked passed Emma when she pulled my arm causing me to face her "you know what I'm gonna do ?" She asked "what are you gonna do ?" "I'm gonna the fucking sexy brunette In Front of me." She leaned in and kissed me and I felt fireworks, I deepened the kiss by tangling my hand in her hair and she wrapped around my waist. I licked the bottom of her lip begging for entrance which she let me and we fought for dominance after awhile we pulled away panting "see you tomorrow at 2:30 Panda Express?" She asked "hell yeah."