Love

Author's Note: Alrighty guys, so this is the last chapter! (Yeah yeah, throw those tomatoes and boo as loud as you can) Sorry this was so short (for those of you who think this is short) it's just how I operate; I deal in short and sweet fluff. :) It's been a great journey with the small crowd of y'all who've actually been reading my story- suggest anything esle you'd like to see me write in the future! (Although school starts tomorrow so any works will take 3x longer than usual- toodles!)

Sam and Six collapse back into the booth. After a solid hour of trying to figure out how to dance and ending up making up the moves, the newly wedded couple was exhausted. They each breathe heavily but hold hands, exchanging mischievous grins. Sam checks his phone, and the tiny screen reads 11:48.

"Shit," Sam gasps. "We've barely been here two hours."

"Looks like it's only getting started," Six replies.

Marina and Adam slide in next to Sam. They look just about as tired as the married couple. Marina's hair sticks to her face as she leans over and speaks.

"Have you guys bothered to look up and listen to the music?"

Sam and Six exchange a confused glance but concentrate on the background music. After a few seconds, their eyes go wide and they begin frantically searching in all directions.

"Is that-?"

"It can't be-"

Adam and Marina exchange a knowing glance, then burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah," Adam says.

The four of them stand up in their seats. On the stage for karaoke, stands Nine. He holds the microphone with his right hand, swaying on his feet with his eyes half shut. The lyrics appear on a screen behind him, blown up. Nine slurs his words into the mic.

"I'm too sexy for my love

Too sexy for my love

Love's going to leave me

"I'm too sexy for my shirt

Too sexy for my shirt

So sexy it hurts..."

"Oh no- no more!" Sam wheezes, in tears.

"Now we know; Nine's not becoming a professional singer anytime soon." Adam sighs, clutching his stomach. The Mogadorian doesn't remember the last time he's had this much fun, or laughed this hard. With a pang, he realizes he's never felt this happy before in his life.

John falls into the booth next to Adam. Literally. The blonde has to grab the edge of the table to right himself after completely collapsing on the raven-haired boy.

"Adam, my man... youuu look sad."

Adam raises his eyebrows at his nearly unconscious friend. "And you look drunk."

"Pshhhh... So?"

"Dude, you look like you're about to die," Sam says.

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Marina turns to Six and whispers in her ear. "I have a feeling this is somebody's first time."

"No shit," Six replies, smirking.

No one notices that the music had changed until Nine slides into the booth with a stupid look on his face and an empty glass in his hand. Marina rolls her eyes.

"What number is that? 49?"

Nine actually turns and thinks silently. "I lost count."

"Make sure not to die of alcohol poisoning, alright?"

Nine burps. "Yeah ok, sure." He turns to John and puts a hand on his shoulder dazedly. "Johnny, I got a song for you."

John holds up a finger to silence him. He grabs one more shot and swallows it, clenching his eyes shut from the quick burst of adrenaline. "Ok, let's do this."

Sam gasps as John stumbles after Nine.

"No. I never thought I'd live to see the day."

Nine talks with the DJ, and the guy nods and enters the next song. John steps up on stage and sways even worse than Nine. His grip on the microphone threatens to drop any second. The lyrics roll on the screen and the song begins to play.

"Mr. Worldwide to infinity

You know the roof on fire..."

"Oh my god," Marina whispers.

"Someone- someone get a-" Adam stutters.

"Already on it." Six presses record on Sam's iPhone.

"If you think I'm burning out, I never am

I'm on fire

I'm on fire

I'm on fire

I'm on fire..."

"He... he actually sounds good," Adam says hesitantly.

"Considering he's drunk past hell?" Marina snorts.

"No, but I mean, he sounds like, really good."

Six groans. "Of course he does. Is there anything that moron can't do?"

"Nope. Trust me," Sam chimes in.

John finishes the song with a fist in the air. With his last word, his fingers temporarily light up in flame. Marina bites her lip nervously at John's careless reveal of his Legacies, but no one seems to notice. They all appear to be impressed at what looks like a very convincing prank.

By the end of the night, Sam karaokes the song Bohemian Rhapsody, appalled at the rest of the Garde who had never heard of the song. Six sings (begrudgingly) to the song Ex's and Oh's; Marina raps Ice Ice Baby; and finally, after much difficulty, Adam sings to Suit & Tie. Turns out the Mog has a moderately good voice.

Past two in the morning, Nine wraps it up by performing a duet with John to the song Uptown Funk. Sam doesn't hesitate getting the whole thing on video. When the two come back, John completely passes out as soon as he reaches the booth.

"Don't- don't worry. I got thiiiss..." Nine shakes his head to get rid of the sleepiness in his eyes.

"Do you want me to-" Six starts. Marina waves her off.

"Nah. I'll get these two back someplace safe. Adam will follow me and we'll both go back to my apartment. Right?"

"Yeah, Six. We got this; you and Sam hang out," Adam catches on. Marina wiggles her eyebrows at the words "hang out".

"You sure you guys don't want us to-" Sam protests.

"Yes! Go!" Marina and Adam practically yell at them.

On the ride to each separate, home, Marina looks in the rearview mirror of Nine's car. Adam gives a thumbs up behind her, hands steadily on the steering wheel. In the backseat, John is fast asleep head resting on Nine's lap. Nine is knocked out as well, his limp frame slumping over John's waist. The two boys are tangled up in each other, snoring lightly.

Meanwhile, Six and Sam take their ride back home to their new house quickly. Sam distracts Six with unlimited kisses the whole way; pecking her cheek and making her squirm so much they almost crashed. When they get home, Six pays Sam back in kind. She kisses him roughly and passionately, pressing every emotion reserved only for him into each kiss. The couple stops against the unlocked door of the bedroom, breaking from the heated moment temporarily.

"God Sam, I love you so much."

"I know."