Writer's Note

Writer's Note

Dear Readers,

It’s been a heck of a ride since you started reading about the wonders of Luna and it has been a thrill for me to write this series. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all of the readers who have been there since day one and my new readers as well. Nothing makes an author feel accomplished than his readers, even though you’re a silent or an awake (is this the right term?) I still really appreciate it, you guys are the reason why I keep on writing. So thank you guys, it may be cliché but really it means a lot. I tell you, a lot.

So if you don’t know what’s happening, and if you think that there were so many holes in the story, it’s because I’ve added a twist. Blazing with Fire is another part of my series: ‘The Purple Chronicles’ where book one is the Purple Children which you can find in my works here in Wattpad. This is one of the main reason why I started writing, so I could make two completely awesome book and mashed into one epic ending, the idea came to me when I was reading the Lost Hero and the Red Pyramid (which they have a book tie in called Son of Sobek) I’ve been planning this since last year when I’ve written the Purple Children. So I hope you would check that as well to figure out the holes, like who really is the host of Poseidon, what is the back story of the host of Geb, who is the girl in Luna’s dreams, what does Isabelle mean by ‘her own kind’ and what exactly is Charlie? You’ll all find out if you read The Purple Children and also its sequel Coated with Valor. I’m not really forcing you to, but it’s a great read.

To close it up, it’s been a hell of a ride and wish me luck in the upcoming Watty Awards. Hope BWF gets nominated. Either way I’ll be happy that I finished the book. Till my next book which will be entitled Coalition of Forced (title unsure).