Christmas With The Mathews

Maya's pov

It was a week before Christmas and Riley had asked me to join her and her family for their little gathering seeing how my mom would probably be busy. I decided I would but has planned on staying the night at Riley's due my laziness and not wanting to get up and come over that day.

*Skipping to the day of Christmas*

"Come on girls wake up! It's Christmas and you guys need to help set up" said Riley's mom from the doorway.

"Ughhhh" I groaned. It was way too early for this.

"OMG Yay Get up Maya Get up!!" Said a too happy voice from beside me.

I got up and got dressed. We have been setting up the house and Topanga has been making food.

"They should be here any minute now I can't wait" Said Riley's dad Corey.

I sat on the bench with Riley awaiting their other families arrival. Suddenly the buzzer rang.

"They're here" Said Corey. I spaced out The door opens and in come Corey's parents and Shawn Corey's best friend.

"Where is uncle Josh?" Said My brunette friend.

"He is coming."

Then in comes the most handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on.

Auggie Riley's younger brother had ran to him saying "Uncle Josh" While, Josh had picked up Auggie and hugged him.

Corey and him had done their greetings to each other with the mah brother.

Riley stands up and Goes and hugs him "Uncle Josh" "Riley" And he hugs her back

I hug him right after Riley barely giving her a chance to get out of the way "uncle Josh"

"I'm not your uncle Maya" Says josh While I am still holding on to him. "Even better" I said with a smile.

I feel arms try and pull me off of him. After a fight they finally succeeded. I was Dissapointed. He smelt so good ughh!