The Ski Lodge

Maya and Riley were packing for the school trip. They would pack their stuff the night before school and when they got to school they would leave from there.

They were all sitting in their classroom when Corey gives the class a lecture more like a rant on nature. Like geez man.

When he was finished uncle boing had came in the class saying his usual "hey Kiddies" I giggled really awkwardly.

Then Rileys mom Topanga came in. Josh introduced himself and told everyone "so no monkey business". I started making weird movements with my hands and making monkey noises. While getting weird stares from everyone, but who cares.

"I invited him" says the most amazing person Who is also known as My BestFriend mother.

"I love you" I said to her while smiling.

"I invited her" Said corey.

So eventually we made our way to the ski lodge where many memories were made before and many more to come.

*Skips to actually being there and Riley had already fallen off the bus lol*

Our trio walked in to see on this white board about a triangle and mentioning me, Riley, and Lucas.

"Hey that's funny" I say while laughing.

The group had decided to go hiking. Riley of course had to stay back because she can't really do much with a gigantic boot on her leg. Josh walks in after us holding yogy and his girlfriend. (Sorry forgot her name)

Me and Lucas were fighting at the moment because of him being a part pooper.

Riley had come over asking what was wrong.

"Farkle decided to try and catch something and he almost got hurt and Maya went after him" Said huckleberry.

"What were you doing while thay was happening Lucas " Said my best friend.

"I was helping smackle" He replied.

"What was wrong with you?" Said Riles.

"Oh me? I was like 'Oh help Lucas help" smackle said in a high pitched voice.

"Oh come in Ranger Rick. You love when I do stupid stuff " I find myself saying. I mean come on why else would he like me.

"No actually I dont. " He shot at me. "I don't like that you put yourself in danger."

Riley goes and sits down on the Bay window holding a leaf. Lucas goes over and ask her if she is alright. I spaced out from then.

"Maybe my dad was right. Maybe only nature can fix this thing." Said riley. We all sat in silence. But not after promising that no matter what happens we will always try and be friends.

We were all going to bed when Riley decided she wanted to stay downstairs and look at the stars for a little while. I had offered her to help walk her up the stairs but she wouldn't budge.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. I walked out of the room to see Lucas coming out of his. With a few other people. We walk downstairs. To see Riley talk to a handsome guy I must say.

"She's wearing the same clothes from yesterday" I said while Lucas said" who is that!" In a curious but jealous voice. With an angry face. Pointing at the boy Riley had stayed up all night with.

"Nothing happened. All we did was talk" Riley said trying to save herself.

I didn't really hear what was said but I know Lucas walked off hurt leaving Riley confused.

"I'll handle it Riles. It will be okay." I say walking off towards the angry cowboy.

"Can I sit down? I know how you lose yourself with me in front of the firelight." I say in a jokingly matter. He smiles.

"Yeah go ahead. "

"She was just talking to thay guy. That's all they did was talk"

"I know" He says in all strained voice.

"Why are you so mad that she talked to another guy." I said.

"Will you please stop saying that? He said in an angrier tone.

"Why does it matter that she talked to someone?" I said. Already knowing the answer.

"I know who you chose lucas." I say already knowing how I am going to play this joke on him.

"Really? Thank god. So you understand? ,"

"Of course it's me. You chose me." I say trying to not laugh.

He makes a worried face and says "Maya "

"You really can't hurt me can you?" I say with a hint of smile.

"I can never hurt you maya. That's never my intention."

"I know now go tell Riley that you love her."

"Wait love??" He asked confused and suprised.

"Just Go along with it.

Riley's pov

I had went and sat by my uncle josh. "Why do we like the same boy" I asked while he put down the paper he was ready and turned halfway towards me.

"I would be suprised if you guys didn't. "

"Why?"

"It's normal. Maya cares so much about you. She wanted to become you and see if Lucas was good. But now that she is back to normal I'm not so sure she still likes him." Uncle josh says. It kind of made sense to me. So Maya didn't really like him after all? But Lucas obviously likes her. Ugh. I just had so much on my mind.

I left uncle josh to go back to maya. Evan the guy I stayed up all night talking to decided we should all play a game. 'Who belongs with who'.

We all gathered around. Ucle josh, Lucas and Evan sitting on the couch opposite from me and and maya. While zay, smackle, and Farkle were sitting by the fire place.

To be continued...