The Ski Lodge Part 2

Evan was holding the book that apparently was the game we were going to play. It looked old. We started playing the game right after Corey gave us his opinion on it.

Evan asked the first question. "What is the most important part of a relationship. A)romance..." He was interupted by Riley saying

"Yes that has to be it. Romance." While smiling in her own little word.

Evan continued"b)adventure. .." He was interupted again but this time but me.

"Yeah every relationship needs an adventure. "

Lucas just had to chime in. "Nit every relationship has to have adventure all the time maya. Like he was scolding me for picking it. Well my bad dang.

"What's letter C? Said farkle.

"How do you know there is adventure third option." Evan says.

Smackle and Farkle said something smart but I was paying attention. I was too focused on staring at the cute boy I call uncle boing.

"Letter c)conversation " Evan finished off. "Next question: How do you know you love someone?"

" I have had enough of this. I need to talk to you" I say standing up while everyone says who.

I grab josh's hand and pull him to the bay window. Still holding his hand as we sat down. "Tell me what you know "

"All my siblings are a lot older than me" He says.

I cut him off "so they won't have a relationship with you either?" I say. He starts to smile.

He continues "so I've spent a lot of time observing them."

"So far we are still talking about you and me" I say with a smirk.

"Stop it" he's says blushing and smiling.

"Tell me now" I say

"Ever if it's bad for me? "

"Right now" I say with a more Stern tone.

"What I have observed for you was that you are the greatest best friend anyone could ask for. You have a great compacity for love that I've never seen in someone before. Maybe it's because your dad left or that you have never felt that type of love before. "

"Thank you but you are wrong, Riley is the best friend." I say with a sad smile.

"What I've also learned is that you would do anything to make sure that Riley is happy. Even if that means losing yourself in the process. You became like her so you could see how it was like with lucas. To make sure that she wouldn't get hurt." He says.

"So I only liked Lucas because I was like Riley? And he only liked me because I was just like her? " I ask more to myself.

"Yeah. So now that you have found yourself how do you feel? "

"I don't like Lucas. We went on a date one time and I poured a smoothie on his head. In a 'you're to nice' I want to mess up in a kind of way." Josh laughed as I said I poured a smoothie on lucas' head.

" anyways why is this bad for you?" I say with an odd feeling.

"I don't know. That's it's not Lucas you like or that you fund yourself. " He says in a not so sure tone.

"Or that conversation is the most important part of any relationship? " I say with a smile. He smiles and blushed and looks away.

After a little while I ask "josh?"

"What?"

"Why have you let me hold onto your hand this entire time? I ask holding it up. Him still hanging onto my hand.

"I don't know, I don't know everything " He says while meanwhile still holding my hand.

To be continued again...