-31- (graphic) pt. 2

The amount of screenshotting I do for this story....
also, you've been warned {....} ((;
~~~~

Vic had kissed my neck softly, and I moaned

Vic had kissed my neck softly, and I moaned. He then brought his fingers up to my mouth, and I sucked on them. He was behind me, and I was sitting right in front of him. I gasped, as he slipped his hand under my pajama shorts, and inserted one finger into me.

I sighed, as he fingered me, "V-v-Vic-" my breath got caught in my throat. His fingers moved inside me, and I threw me head back, resting it on his chest.

"You like that, don't you?" He whispers to me, fingering me deeper, "you like me fingering you?"

I moaned, as I bit my lip and then sighed, as Vic had entered another finger in. He then switched his position, getting in front of me, and kissing my neck, as he fingered me deeper. I yelped when he hit this I've spot,

 I yelped when he hit this I've spot,

"A-ah! Oh my god.." I moaned.
"You're so fucking tight," he had groaned to me, entering a third finger, "you've never been fucked, have you?" I sighed in response.

"Mhm.." I trailed off. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, I'd never been fingered before but it felt so good.

My hard-on was poking against his stomach, and that's when he slid his fingers out of my ass, casting me to shriek out of pleasure. He then pulled my silk and lacy panties down, and it hung around my thighs. I heard him opening something quickly, and I guess that it was a condom.