-37-

Hahhaha no Kellin isn't dead I'm not that cruel who did you think I was?? Danielle, Gee and Jessica??

Kellin

I coughed, when air had began to fill me up. It was like I felt nothing one moment, and then another moment I felt everything. I realized my eyes were already open, but I blinked, and my vision was no longer darkness, it was clear again. I looked around, and realized I was laying on a rock and feeling behind my head it was a blue sweatshirt. Looking up, I saw Vic with his head in his hands. He was sitting criss-crossed and it was strange, he was just so motionless in silence. I sat up carefully, "Vic?"

"Shutup, Kellin." He said, but then his head shot right back up, "Kellin!" He exclaimed. He rushed over to me and hugged me tight and securely, and lifted me up, I giggled. He kissed me firmly against my lips as he held me up, too.

"Oh my god I thought I lost you, I thought you were really gone, Kellin

"Oh my god I thought I lost you, I thought you were really gone, Kellin." He told me seriously, putting me down. He looked at me so desperately, like I was the most important thing in the world.

I stroked his hair, and smiled. He saved me, I could have died right then and there, but he saved me, "I love you." I diss to Vic, as I initiated this kiss. He responded, and passionately felt along my hip. He was so warm and brought so much lukewarm heat to my cold skin. But the way he held me, it was so tight, like he wouldn't ever let go. Vic finally pulled away, and ran his fingers over my lips.

"I think I love you, too."