ministar - skirts

just bc i love vikk in skirts au's

-

"I'M SO GAY!" Simon groaned, before slamming his head down onto the wooden table at the bar.

Josh raised an eyebrow, but shrugged as he sipped on his drink. "You're acting like we don't know." Jide said from next to him.

"But! Do you not see! That guy is wearing a fucking skirt and I am so gay oh my lord," Simon babbled, his head raising and eyes staring at the back of the short boy, giggling to a guy.

"Well then go talk to him." Josh said simply, setting his glass down on the table.

"You should wear skirts." Jide said his boyfriend, who was a bit tipsy, and shrugged.
"Is that a new kink of yours?" His boyfriend, Harry, slurred.
JJ blushed, lowering his head and giggled.
"Odds on you go talk to him?" Josh questioned and Simon pondered on it for half a minute. "Fine. Out of 10 or 5?"

"5." Josh smirked, and Simon only rolled his eyes. "Okay. Ready?"

"Yep."

"1,2,3-"

"3."

"3."

Josh whooped loudly, slamming his palms on the table, making the few drinks stir. Simon groaned once more, as he stood from his seat, approaching the small boy.

The other guy he was talking to had just left, this was his chance.

"Hi." Simon said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

He twirled around a smile already on his face, and he looked up at the tall blonde.

"Hi. I'm Vik." He introduced himself, his smile never falling.
His smile brought a lopsided grin to Simon's face, as he stuck out his hand and said "I'm Simon."

"Do you want a drink?" Simon asked, maybe to start a conversation.

"Oh! That would be great, thank you." Vik blushed, playing with a loose end on his skirt.
Simon's heart was melted at the sight of the small indian boy.

Is it possible to fall inlove with someone you just met?

They sat at the bar together, ordering drinks after drinks for eachother, and they were both wasted.

"Vik. I have t-to tell you a... seeeecret." Simon slurred to him and Vik nodded eagerly.

Simon leaned forward lazily, cupping his hand around Vik's ear.
"You're hot." He said, before pulling back and grinning.

Vik burst into a fit of giggles, making Simon laugh as well.

"Can I have your number?" Simon asked, stumbling over his words.

"Can I have your dick?" Vik replied, as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"Yes."