mistakes like this - ksimon

"YOU DIRTY CHEATER!" Simon screamed at the top of his lungs, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Si baby, it didn't mean anything," Jide had tried to console his boyfriend but he furiously shook his head.

"JIDE IF IT MEANT NOTHING YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!" Simon roared, throwing his jacket to the ground, tears coming down his face slowly.

"Simon. I love you," JJ tried with his boyfriend of how many years? It seemed like forever.

"No you don't." Simon choked out, breathing heavily, his back turned from the boy he thought he loved.

"Yes I do-"

"IF YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING CHEATED!" His voice erupted through out the house, Vik who was upstairs with Josh in his room had sworn the house shook.

Out of all the anger boiled inside him, Simon turned to the wall beside him, and in a instant, threw a punch.

The wall had a massive hole now. Something they would have to explain when people came to visit.

Simon's breathing only got heavier and he stared down at his throbbing his hand.

But that was the last thing to think about.

"If you fucking loved me, you wouldn't have cheated. Your mind wasn't thinking of me when you fucked her. You never once thought to yourself, "Maybe this is a bad idea", Go fuck yourself Jide. We are over." Simon finally said, turning to the boy, with tears in his eyes.

"But. I love you." Jide was crying at this point, and bad. Hard sobs that made his body shake, hiccups every once in awhile.

"Fuck. You." Simon said, and made his way upstairs.

This was the end.
This was it.

JJ had felt the world closing in on him. He dropped to the floor, trying to take a deep breath. Only cries came out.

Josh pitied the boy from the top of the stairs, as Vik peeked from his room.
"JJ really loves him." Vik mumbled, his face pressed against the door.

Josh looked to Josh, then to Vik.
"Well. If he does. He needs to show it. There is no apology that can fix cheating." And he went back to his room and closed the door.

-
part 2?
or nah