Chapter four

The next few days they stayed at Percys house instead. Gabe stayed in his room whenever Leo was around in hopes of not getting humiliated. Though sometimes, on school nights, when Leo couldn't stay the night, he saw Percy with remnants of abuse and a forlorn look the next day. Leo loved helping Mrs.Jackson around. Although it hurt to see Percy and his mother working hand in hand, he loved seeing the blossoming between the two. In the morning, Percy suggested that they go to a music shop down the block, Leo agreed wholeheartedly. Something he didn't shout to the world, he loved music, more that he loved playing monopoly, more than math, more than a lot of things.

Percy hooked up an Xbox, which Leo was exceedingly grateful for. Leo loved video games. Especially when playing with someone who sucks. Percy didn't necessarily suck, though. 

It was either, he was letting Leo win, or he just never played before. Leo suggesting frustration. He didn't want someone to let him win. He wanted to humiliate them, and beat their ass on his own accord. If this is about how he was winning, he didn't like it. Although this was true, he didn't want to call it out, because he could be wrong, and then he'd just look like an idiot. 

Percy fell back, into his fluffy covers (much nicer than what Leo had). "We've played Mario cart fourteen times, don't you think it might be time to stop?" 

Leo fell back as well. His back felt so much better than when he would on his own mattress. He stretched, feeling every inch of his body tingle. Leo let out a sigh of relief, pulling at the tense muscles. 

"So what do you want to do?" Percy asked, sitting back up. 

"I don't care,  what about you? This is your house."

Percy sighed irritably. "We could play a board game." 

Leo laughed at that. "A board game? Yeah, whatever Jackson, and where is it?"

Percy scratched the back of his neck, seemingly embarrassed. "I'll just have to figure that out."

The Caucasian looked around the room, which by the way was extremely messy. Leo too note of Percy. He had raven black hair, with green eyes. Leo had just boring brown eyes that didn't stand out. Percys frame was muscular, but not too much. He was a bit taller than Leo, but just them right height for eye contact. He had strong cheekbones, with no freckles. Leo was Latino with a small splash of freckles on his cheeks and only his cheeks, which he thought was weird.  He was in a tank top and sweatpants, because who the hell wears actual clothes in the wee hours of the morning. Leo himself was in an a-little-too-big longsleeved shirt, that went over his hands. His legs were encased in that same sort of sweatpants, though. Sally said he looked adorable, which was weird because not many people have called him that. He was fifteen, how does a fifteen year old be adorable? Whatever, it wasn't Leo's problem. 

Percy walked haphazardly throughout the room. "I'm not sure if I can-" he slipped on a discarded article of clothing.

This would have been hilarious, if he hadn't landed where he did, right on top of Leo. Blood rushed to his to both faces. Percys arms were caged around him, with his legs between Leo's. "You're such a klutz." Leo grumbled, trying his best to sound nonchalant (and to be completely honest, he knew he was a great actor). 

"Boys?!" Sally asked. Her face was red. She was in her apron, covered in flour. Obviously, she wanted to ask one of them to help, but then she found them in this position. It wouldn't be hard to guess what she was thinking. There was a long, irritating, buzzing silence. Percy scrambled off of Leo. That of whom sat up, putting his hands on his hot face. 

"Mom, this is so not what it looks-"

"I would never disrespect this house like that-"

"I mean Leo's cute but-"

"Percy just slipped on some-"

"I was looking for a board game."

"I promise we have no relations such as-"

"Omg I'm so sorry."

"Me too."

Sally burst out laughing. "Its okay, boys, if you were to do that, then lock the door, and buy some condoms first-"

"Mom!"

"Sally, swear we weren't-"

"I know, I know, just if you WERE to."

"Okay." Leo muttered, blushing like an idiot. His hands were still on his red cheeks, God, he didn't want Sally to give him a full blown sex talk when they weren't even dating. 

"Did you need us for something?"Percy asked, still looking absolutely mortified.

"Yes, I was wondering if you could take the trash out, but if you're too busy..."

"No! Definetely not!" Percy scurried out of the room, with Sally laughing at his distress.  

Leo laughed as well, nervously though. "If you embarrassed him more maybe one day he might do his chores."

"Maybe."

Red still painted his face, as they quieted. "You're a very nice young man, Leo."

"Thank you." He smiled politely at her. "You're a very nice woman, Jackson. Very pretty as well."

She sighed, and flipped her hair over her shoulder, with an attempt to look stuck up. "Oh, I know."

The two laughed at that, even though the atmosphere a few seconds ago was intensely embarrassing, he was quite certain they'd moved on, and rather quickly at that. "So, do you know about lgbt?"

He supposed not. "Sally! I swear I wasn't-"

She rolled her eyes, an action heavily imitated by Percy. "No, I'm just curious, silly."

Well, there are two ways to go with this, tell her, and have the possibility her disliking him. And there was the second option, lying and feeling insecure around her for the rest of time. He liked Sally, a lot, and he didn't want to change that. "I'm gay." He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping she wouldn't get angry.

"Leo, don't be afraid to say that." She sighed, and sat on the bed. Her hands took his face, to look  in his eyes and smile. "You shouldn't be so afraid of two itsy bitsy words. That's all it is, inside and out. You're still Leo, with or without those words. You're still the same, you just like boys." 

His shoulders dropped, and he smiled at her. She hugged him. Leo breathed in her flowery scent, feeling buried with her. She seemed to be the nicest person in the world.

Leo sniffled  once more, "Geez, I'm just glad someone put it into words."

A/n hey, guys. Sorry nothing much was accomplished in this chapter, I swear I'll do something good in the next chapter. Tell me if I should make these longer. And please comment what you think!!