chapter 15

Leo

Percy put his hand on Leo's waist, and squeezed while Leo let them kiss. He let himself drown his fingers in Percy's hair. Leo let their lips connect and their bodies move together even though he thought he would regret it later.

Then Percy tilted back Leo's head, and had him against the wall. And Leo was very okay with it. Percy tasted like the cookies earlier, and something else. He felt that hand trail down his back, and he wasn't even sure Percy realized what he was doing. Leo urged him closer.

Leo needed to pull away for air, though, and took a long steady breathe, which turned shaky once Percy kissed down his neck. But this was too far, too fast. And so Leo made him stop. His brain was screaming, his skin was tingling. He was blushing like a motherfucker.

"So, uh, I'm sorry." Percy apologized. He was looking at the ground with his green eyes, as he tugged nervously at his fingers.

"Its fine..." Leo was looking him in the eyes, his heart pounding. "Percy, I love you." he breathed. He had forgotten everything holding him back.

"Leo-" Percy took his hands. "We need to make a decision. Are we going to be together or not?" he looked sad and exhausted. "Because this is too much, us dancing around each other. Its too stressful, and I want to be with you. I really really want to." he let go of one of Leo's hands, and ran his fingers through his hair. "God, I love you, but I need something concrete. I need to know what we want to be."

Leo felt like it was all laying on his shoulders. He wanted to be with Percy. Obviously, but his mom... Or was that just an excuse? Was it really about his mom? No, of course it wasn't. It was because Leo was scared. He was scared of being hurt again. That was what it was. It was just an excuse because Leo was a fucking coward. Because Percy could break his heart. He didn't want someone to leave him again. This is selfish as hell. But, he also couldn't ignore it. He was scared of that.

"Come on, Leo you can't just sit there in silence." Percy jerked him out of his thoughts.

"I'm sorry." he looked Percy in those green eyes, that made his heart jump. "I think we can." he thinks, he thinks, he thinks. Percy's face lit up, like it was the best day of his life. "But you have to promise me something." it was unfair to ask anything of Percy, honestly. He had to. Leo took his hand out of Percy's. Immediately missing the contact. "Promise me that you'll never willingly hurt me."

Percy kissed his cheek, which made him jump. "Absolutely."

Leo pulled away. "Say it all, and mean it."

"I, Percy Jackson, promise on my life that I will never willingly hurt you."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

Leo let out a relieved breath. "Good."

Percy nervously traced his fingertips on the inside of his forearm. "Leo, I love you, okay?"

"I love you too." Leo leaned forward, anxious, and pressed his lips to Percy's tender, and passionate. His breath caught, and his chest rose. It was for a second. Then it had ended, but it felt like everything. It was eager and passionate, and the most amazing thing, honestly.

"Leo, if you had any idea what your kisses did to me."

Leo pushed his face in the crook of Percy's neck, embarrassed. He couldn't stop smiling. "I know."

"Ooh, is Leo nervous." Percy laughed and poked Leo's sides.

"Shut up!" Leo blushed harder, scooting away. "Screw you."

"You would." Percy winked.

Leo's face got even redder. "Percy Jackson!"

"Just saying." his shoulders rose and fell in a shrug. His goofy smile, and his nervous eyes.

He was just as nervous as Leo. "And I never said I wouldn't." the Latino ran his fingers through Percy's hair, grinning mischievously and drumming his fingers on Percy's jacket.

Percy's face turned red as a tomato. "Leo, I-"

Sally walked in. Leo had an arm wrapped around Percy's neck, one in his hair. Their faces were mere centimeters apart, both red. Their hair was an absolute mess. Percy had his hand on Leo's waist, squeezing softly.

It didn't take Sherlock to think of what sally was thinking. "Boys!" she snapped.

Leo flinched back, his stomach dropping. He hoped to hell and back she would kick him out. He screwed up. She was going to get so fucking mad at them because she thought they were about to... And its not like they weren't kissing a few seconds ago! He was so scared.

"Remember to lock the door. And Percy, look at this room. Your boyfriend can't sleep in a room this. Pick it up. Is that the pizza from last week?! Percy!" she pointed at it skeptically.

Percy laughed and wrung his hands nervously. "Yeah, yeah. Mom, we weren't doing anything. Chill out." Leo felt elated.

"If you were to, then remember, condoms, and lock the door."

Leo blushed even harder, but it didn't effect Percy. He just laughed and nodded. Sally went to go do something else. "Remember to clean this room. And be safe!"

"I promise!" Percy called. Then he turned back to Leo and smiled really big. "God, I'm so fucking happy right now."

Leo's heart burst in his chest. "Me too." and he wasn't lying. He hadn't been this happy in forever. Percy took his hand and looked in his eyes.

"I love you."

Leo led him off the bed and onto the floor. He took his other hand and swiveled around. "I love you too!" the "dancing" they were doing was horrible, but the best thing ever. Leo pushed his face back in the crook of Percy's neck. For once he wasn't afraid. For once, he felt alive.

For once, he could breathe.

"I love you, Percy Jackson."

This chapter is 999 words, not counting this part.