Life Is Strange (Septiplier) pt.1

A/N This is going to be a three parter story with the picture I put above as the base of the story. Enjoy! :D

(Part 1)-
[Life is strange, Septiplier crossover]

Marks pov-

I searched through my locker for the book I would need for my homework assignment, knocking some things on the floor in the process. I kept moving things around and found nothing.. This is so frustrating. Are you ki- Oh wait.. I moved my english book out of the way to finally find the book I was looking for.

As I pulled out the book I heard footsteps followed by a very familiar voice. "Still stuck with homework?" I placed the book down in my locker and turned towards who I expected, Jack.

"Yeah. A whole textbook..." I answered blankly. "Bummer." He stated simply. I turned back towards my locker and grabbed my book.

"How about skipping, go out and have some fun?.." He sloppily laid his arm on the back of my neck, across my shoulder, and continued. ".. You seem to need it. Badly. Some beer will cheer you up." Without hesitation I answered back, still facing my locker. "no. thanks."

He scoffed and yelled "Nerd Alert!" I tried ignoring his statement and kept my gaze at my locker door. But he continued "I should've known that you're a little pussy.. How uncool." I heard the joking tone in his voice but ignored it as he started to walk away.

"I am not!" I yelled back and tuned my head towards his direction. I was so annoyed with his words. I'm not a pussy. I just don't want to get into a bunch of crazy shit and drink with him. Cause that's what always happens when Jack says something like that. Shit happens.. And I want to do homework so I have good grades.. What's so bad about that?

I watched him continue walking away as he spoke again. "Im leaving. Have fun with Shakespeare, pussy!" He said with his right arm raised waving bye. I felt anger build up in me. I'm not a wimp. I can do whatever he's doing. I'm not a pussy.

My last thought rang through my head as I yelled for him.. I'm not a pussy.. Come on man. Don't be a loser. Show Jack that's your not a wimpy nerd like he thinks you are!..

"COME BACK HERE!" I yell seeing as he's a far ways down the hallway now. He doesn't stop and ignores my words. I make an animal like growling noise from annoyance and run after him. I'll show him.