Life Is Strange (Septiplier) pt.3

(A/N- this is the final part! Enjoy!! It's a long one :P)

(Part 3)-
[Life is strange, Septiplier crossover]

Jack's pov-

As we drove to my house there wasn't much talking. Just me asking if he was feeling warmer and him nodding his head yes.

After a while of driving we finally got to my house and went up to my room.
"So... That was fun." He said as we sat on the end of my bed.
"Yeah, totally! We should definitely do that more often!" I said with enthusiasm. He smiled and agreed.

I looked at my phone to see it was already 3:30 am.
"Holly shit dude.." I said is a raised my phone to his face.
"Oh.." He giggled a little. "What do we do now? I mean,..-" he was stopped by a yawn escaping his throat.

"Maybe we should just go to bed, you seem tiered." I told him as he stretched his arms.
"Yeah.. I guess we could, but I don't want this night to end!" He said throwing his arms in the air and falling back on my bed. I laughed at his childishness.

"The nights gonna end whether you go to sleep or not. If you don't get rest you won't have energy for tomorrows adventures!" I told him convincingly.
"What adventures?" He sat back up and I smiled and shrugged.
"I don't know yet. I guess you'll have to wait and see." I winked and he blushed looking away from me.
There was silence.

I slapped my knees and stood up abruptly, moving to the left side of the bed and plopping on it. Mark turned towards me with a questioning look on his face. "Aren't you gonna change or something?" I smirked at him. "Or something." I answered. He rolled his eyes and moved next to me but sitting instead of laying down.
"You know what I mean." He huffed out quietly and rubbed his eyes. So adorable.

I shook my head and answered him.
"Nah.. I'll just stay in this." He looked up at my head before speaking.
"Even the hat?"
"Even the hat."

Mark's pov-

I rolled my eyes and took my bag with my camera off, putting it on the table next to the bed. "Fine, I'll just stay in this then." I said, feeling too lazy to change into anything. "It's too hot for this though." I mumbled, taking off my gray hoodie and throwing it on the ground. I got comfortable and laid down next to Jack.

I looked over at him and my eyes traveled to his arms. He liked to wear tank tops which showed them off perfectly, not to mention his amazing badass tattoo.

"I really like your tattoo by the way... I'm not sure if I've said that yet.." I spoke up suddenly. He lifted his arm and looked at if for a second before looking at me.
"Thanks dude." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

I saw Jack yawn and I nudged his arm with my elbow.
"Someone's tiered." I said raising my eyebrows.
"You yawned first! Wait, Why am I getting defensive? Yes. Yes I am tired." He stammered out closing his eyes after.
"I'm tired too..." I said quietly, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Mark." I heard as I felt him shuffle around a bit.
"Goodnight, Jack."
I closed my eyes and felt sleep take over.

~Dream~
I was outside near the train tracks that ran near the dump. I walked around watching my feet before looking up at my surrounding. Jack was walking with me. It was a beautiful day outside. The sun shown through the trees on the right side of the tracks. I looked at Jack and saw the sun shining on him so perfectly.. He looked like an angel. I smiled to myself wile looking down.

I looked back up to see Jack was gone.... That's weird. He was right here a second ago. Hmm...
I continued walking and looking around every once and a wile.
Then I heard a scream.