Life Is Strange (Septiplier) pt.2

A/N This is longer than the first part and I think I like how it turned out more than the first. Enjoy :3!

(Part 2)-
[Life is strange, Septiplier crossover]

Jacks pov-

I laughed in triumph when I felt marks shoulder hit mine as he caught up with me. I knew he couldn't resist. "Oh, look who it is." I said as I turned towards him and smirked. "Yeah yeah.. Where are we going?" I laughed at his annoyed voice and shook my head. "You'll see."

~time skip to jacks house~

I open my bedroom door and walk towards my bed, plopping down on it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my nose, putting my hands behind my head wile exhaling.

I opened my eyes to see that Mark hasn't moved. In fact, he's just staring at me. I raise my eyebrows at him as if to say 'what?' And he coughs awkwardly, looking down at his feet. "I umm.. I'm just.. Confused that's all.."

My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. "Confused about what?"
He doesn't answer for a moment before speaking again. "What... Why are we in your house? I thought you wanted to, and I quote, 'go out and have some fun'. Not that this isn't fun I'm just.. I wanna know.."

I just roll my eyes at this. "Well, we'll get to the fun later. For now I figured we could just.." I pause finding the right words. "Hang out."

He looks more relaxed, probably cause he actually understands what's going on. I smile at him as he looks up from the floor. He smiles back and shifts on his feet. "Soooo.... Whatcha wanna do?" I think for a moment before answering. "Go put on some music."

I close my eyes and shortly after I do I hear one of my favorite songs (Santa Monica Dream by Angus & Julia Stone) start playing. I smile and open my eyes saying, "Nice choice."

He just smiles and nods his head, walking over to my bed to sit at the end of it.

~short time skip :P~

After a bit of enjoying the song and the moment, the next song starts playing. (Piano Fire by Sparklehorse) I get automatically exited and jump up, standing on my bed. I startled Mark who wasn't expecting my random jolt of movement.

"Come on Mark! This song is fucking amazing! Dance! Live a little!"
I said smiling widely, enjoying the moment. Mark giggles, which I think is quite adorable, and just starts staring at me with a look I can't quite pinpoint.

"Take a picture it'll last you longer." I said smirking at him. I saw him blush a little before he pulled out his camera.

I laughed quite loudly and just continued dancing to the song. I heard a snap and looked down at him to see him shaking a picture he had just taken and smiling at me. I smiled back and said, "Come on man! Put down the camera.. Dance a little! This is a great song!"

He laughed and started dancing to the song with me. He looked like he was having a lot of fun, that made me really happy.

"Come on up here, don't be shy." I encouraged. He took his bag that held his camera in it off and climbed onto the bed with me. "That's more like it!" I said excitedly. He just laughed and shook his head, clearly amused by the whole situation.

We continued dancing, our eyes occasionally meeting for a few seconds before either me or him would back out and look down.

We stopped dancing as the song stopped and just stood there looking at each other, both out of breath and smiling.

"That was.. Really fun." He said smiling extremely wide which made my heart flutter. "Yeah.. That was hella awesome." I said back, probably smiling even more than him.