.1. The call

I got this weird phone call today. They kept saying hi this is Audrey Whitby is this Jillian. I kept replying yah this is Jillian but I don't believe you. This sounded nothing like Audrey. The next time they called I made my mom answer. She decided to hit the FaceTime button and cover the lense. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was actually her.
"Don't tell anyone this is me. Put me in your phone as Anna and tell people we are cousins." She whispered when my mom left the room.
"What? How?" I asked.
"Ok so you know how Kira was calling fans I saw you dmed her your number when she went to the bathroom. She said she wasn't going to call you I don't know why. I wrote your number down in my phone while she was gone and called you as soon as I got home." Audrey smiled.
"Audrey honestly you and Kira make my life. Honestly I probably won't be alive without you two." I started to tear up.
"Baby I know it's hard. I'm putting you in my phone as a secret name. Text me any time. Kira will never know its you." Audrey said. "It's gonna get better." Audrey hung up.
I called my friends Kiki and Brittanni. They couldn't believe it.
They didn't get a call from Kira either but I don't think they tried. They both came over.
"We can't call Audrey right now. She's with Kira and Kira will recognize me. Audrey went home to get her bathing suit when she called." I said right as I opened the door.
"She has to be hiding something from you and Audrey if Audrey picked you and she said no." Brittanni peered at the kitchen.
"Should I tweet her?" I asked trying to look into Brittanni's eyes.
"Don't do that. She'll know you know that she didn't want to call you." Kiki said walking in a little more.
"Let's go get some coco and talk about this." I said leading them to my kitchen island where they sat.
I poured three cups of coco into cute kitty cat mugs.
"So what are you gonna do about it?" Kiki asked.
"I'm going to see what happens later. She could have just been waiting to be alone to call me." I replied walking around the island and sitting down in a high top chair next to them. We all checked out Instagram fan accounts (@_thundermans_ @thethundermans_1fans @pretty_littlethunderfan) to see what Kira was doing.
"She hasn't posted in 23 hours." I said looking up from my phone.
"She just posted. 'That's a wrap on calling fans off to see Finding Dory with Audrey.'" Kiki read out loud.
"Ughhhhhh why is it always us who doesn't get called?" Brittanni asked.
"I don't know. Maybe next time." I said trying to add some positivity.