.2. Another day another call

I woke up to a voicemail for a California number I didn't know.
Who could it be?
Could it be grandma Gladic? I listened to it.
This can't be happening. KIRAAAAAAAAAA!
I didn't feel like calling her cause I'm very grumpy, so I'm told, in the morning.
I texted her.
Me: Is this Kira Kosarin?
Her: yes. I'm sorry to bother you so late at night I didn't want Audrey to know I was calling you I told her I wasn't calling you.
Me: why didn't you
Her: there is something I have to tell you but I have to FaceTime you.
Me: ok...
My phone rang viciously.
"Oh my god it's Phoebe thundermans! There I said it for you." She said pretending to fangirl.
"So... We might be sisters." She said in a normal voice.
"Really? But how?" I asked amazed.
"Don't tell your mom or dad or anyone I called you and said that. All I know it my birth parents wanted nothing to do with me." She said hanging up.
Me: why did you hang up?
Her: my mom and dad came in. Listen put me in your phone as Kiara and don't tell anyone it's me. I'm putting you in my phone as Jenna no one will know it's you.
Me: ok. And btw thanks for following my fan account.
Her: no problem😂
I took a deep breath and looked around my room filled with posters of Kira, Addie, Audrey, Shelby, Dove, Jessica and Victoria. I laid down in bed looking up at my white ceiling. "No one will ever know K." I whispered to myself.
I got myself up and ready for the day. This is why I like summer, I don't have to look good and I can wear pajamas all day but I choose not to.
"Oh a YouTube life for me." I scrambled through the clothes in m closet.
"Whatcha doing?" My little sister Kara barged in.
"Getting ready to film a video." I replied not looking at her.
"Cool what are you doing for it?" She asked sneaking up behind me.
"I don't know yet. Let's look at Twitter suggestions." I took my phone out.
"Do a video with Kara..." I read repetitively.
"Yahhhhhhhhh I'll go get ready." She said excitedly leaving my room. While Kara was gone I got my lighting and camera ready.
"So what are we doing sis?" Kara asked.
"Q and A." I replied taking out my phone.
"First question. How much do you love/look alike Kira Kosarin?" I read out loud.
"Second question. What would you do if you met/ had the chance to talk to Kira? Let's not answer this one." I cringed.
"But why you love Kira." Kara said homing my hand and looking me in the eye.
"Ummmmm... I know it's never gonna happen." I said looking down.
"Don't look down it will happen eventually." Kara comforted me.
"I believe you." I picked my head up and looked at the camera. "Can we stop for a little while I have a head ache." I lied so I can text Kira.
"Ok. Feel better." Kara left.