.6.

I. Haven't. Got. A. Full. Night. Of. Sleep. Since. The. Baby. Was. Born.
I blast piano music in my headphones to help me sleep. My mom knocks on my door, I didn't hear a thing. My mom opens my door, I saw her but didn't hear a thing.
"Jill" she screamed.
"Oh sorry." I replied turning off my music.
"Kiki and Britt are here." She said letting them in my room.
"So? What's it like being a big sister again?" Kiki asked.
"Torture." I heard my phone buzz, I hid it under my leg. "I haven't got a full nights sleep since she was born."
"Who texted you?" Britt asked.
"My cousin. I'll answer her later." I looked down at my phone.
"Can I play with you guys?" Kara asked barging in.
"Come here." I opened my arms for Kara to come. I gave Kara a hug and picked her up putting her on my lap.
"Do you like being a big sister?" Britt asked.
"Yes. But she's loud at night." Kara explained. We all laughed.
"Ohhhh let play truth or dare." I replied looking down at Kara.
"Jillian truth or dare." Kara looked up at me doing her best devil emoji impression.
"Ummmm dare." I dare you to prank call the first person in your contacts. Anna
Oh no. That's Audrey not Anna. Ummmm. I don't know what to do.
'Disguise your voice so they won't know it's you' I texted "Anna"
'I got you' she replied.
"Shut up its ringing." I elbowed Kiki off my bed.
"I'm gonna tell her I hooked up with her boyfriend and now I'm pregnant." I looked at a poster of Audrey that's hanging on my wall.
"Jill?" Audrey asked.
"Oh yah. Ummmm... I forgot what I was gonna say." I looked away from my wall.
"What happened Jill?" Kiki and Britt ask.
"Oh nothing. I just still don't feel the best. I've been sick since the baby was born." I replied looking down at my phone.
"Do you want us to go so you can rest?" Britt asked.
"I don't know." I looked at my mom holding the baby standing outside the door.
"Girls how about you come back a little later?" My mom butted in.
"We'll come back." Kiki stood up followed by Britt and walked out.
"That goes for you too Kara." My mom came in to take Kara.
"Mama!!!!" Kara whined.
"Kara, you know I haven't been feeling well. We can play later." I let go of her hands. She gave me a hug. I felt tears seep threw my pants. I looked her in the eyes and whipped away her tears.
10 texts from Anna
Disguise you're voice
Answer the phone
What was that all about
Are you ok
What happened
Why did you hang up
Are you ok
Want me to tell kir to call you now
Answer me pleaseeeeeeee
I love you
I called Audrey hysterical crying.
"I can't even hang out with my friends anymore without blanking. I don't know what to do anymore. And my sisters are taking over." I cried. She hit the FaceTime button and I answered.
"It's ok. Everything will be ok. One day you're little sisters might be the only people you have. Maddy and I used to hate each other, now we do everything together." She replied.