.5. Hospital

When I got there I was so relieved I made it there. I texted my dad saying we made it there safe. I texted Kira, Audrey and Dove separately that my moms water broke and I had to drive her to the hospital. I'm alive, I still may be sick but I made it. They brought my mom straight into a room. I met my dad in the waiting room.
"I'm gonna call grandma to come pick me up. I don't feel good. She's in there you'll find her." I said once my dad got here.
"Ok I'll call you when she has the baby." My dad replied going back to where my mom is. I went home and went straight to my bed. Grandma hung out downstairs watching her cooking shows. When I woke up I had 100 texts and missed calls/facetimes from the girls. I still didn't have a missed call from my dad. I replied to all the texts and calls I got. The girls asked if I was ok, I replied yes.
'Hey you know how I was saying I'm going to a premiere for a new Nickelodeon movie coming out?' Kira texted me.
'Yes' I replied wonder what she was going to say.
'I got a plus one and all my friends are busy and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?...' she answered.
I screamed so loud my mom at the hospital could probably hear.
'Of course. I mean I'll have to ask my parents first. What would I wear?' I replied shaking.
'Don't worry I got the perfect outfit for you.😉' She replied.
*incoming call from Daddyo*
"Come to the hospital mom had the baby." My dad said excited. "Tell grandma to pick up your sister on the way."
"Ok. We are on our way." I replied hanging up.
I texted the girls 'SHE HAD THE BABYYYY IM ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOWWW'
My head may hurt a lot but I'm so excited to meet my new bother or sister. These last few days have been a dream come true for me and I don't want it to be ruined. The whole car ride I daydreamed about that my outfit would look like for the event with Kira.
When we got to the hospital a nurse led us right to my mom and dad. My little sister looks a lot like me, unlike Kara and I. My mom remarried after my dad died when I was little. Kara has blond hair and blue eyes, I have brown hair and brown eyes. Kara came from my stepdads exwife who also died when Kara was born.
I held my little sister in my arms. She could practically fit in the palm of my hand. My dad took a picture of me holding her. I texted that photo to all my friends.
"Well I haven't figured out a name yet. Jill you wanna name her?" My mom asked.
"Me?" I asked.
She nodded.
"Well Layla. Kara you wanna pick a middle name?" I asked.
"Hmmmmm... Kira." Kara said looking over Layla's head.
"Can I hold her?" Kara asked my dad.
"Yes. Jill can I have her? Kara sit on Jillys lap." I grabbed Kara.
A few minutes later Kara got bored of holding Layla. She gave her back to me. I started singing and Layla closed her eyes and fell asleep.