Green gloop

"Looks like I've got to clean that up though" she stared at the green solution on the floor with a shattered beaker sprawled around it.

Spark beamed at Blanche, not just for the praise but for the belief that he got away without getting caught! "You're welcome! You know I wouldn't let anything happen to this little guy! And sorry about the messsss- that the thief left! I could help if you'd like?" He reluctantly offered, knowing the egg would be staying here a while longer, but the guilt was gnawing at him now.

"If you want to help I won't stop you" she said and grabbed a mop and a bin for the glass. "Luckily this wasn't anything dangerous like acid " she knelt down and started to pick up the shards of glass with her hands.

"What is that stuff anyway?" Spark asked whilst looking around for a safe spot for the egg since he ruined the original spot. He finally settled on the nice office chair that he'd kicked away to hide under, carefully resting it there before turning back.

"It won't uh... Do anything bad, right?"

Blanche saw spark hesitate to touch the green gloop on the floor.

"Don't worry it's just plant feed. I was trying to see how I could increase the growth rate of plants but it didn't work out." She sighed scooping up the glass and placing it in the bin besides her. "But to be safe I'd wear these if your going to touch it " she handed him a spear pair of rubber gloves to make him feel better about the weird gloop.

"Oh, okay! But... What's that have to do with Pokemon exactly...? " Spark asked, looking confused.

Meanwhile, he blew into the gloves in order to stretch them out, resisting the urge to do something silly. He was in enough trouble already after all!

"Oh, I was hoping to make plants grow quicker to make better environments for Pokemon to live in" she explained clearing up the last of the glass. Blanche was also quite happy that spark was interested in her work and looked back towards the egg. Thinking of what to do with it ...

Sparks eyes lit up at that "Wow, that's awesome Blanche! The Pokemon are so lucky to have you around!" He carefully picked up a few of the pieces of glass now, unafraid of the liquid. "I hope this didn't set you back at all either..." He trailed off, noticing that Blanche was looking at the egg... Hi-her precious egg...

Clearing up the rest of the gloop blanche smiled at his complement.

"Thanks for helping me out spark I'll continue to work on my plant theory's also in the future" she placed the mop back into the cupboard and wondered over to the egg that sat nicely on her chair.