Egg mission

"Hey spark ..do you perhaps want to hatch the egg for me since you've taken quite a liken to it " she had caught his gazing at the egg for some time now.

"Woah, a-are you serious? Yea- I uh, I mean, do you not need it for something since you kept it in your lab?" Spark replied, trying to not seem too excited about the egg, although a small part of him knew he couldn't kid anybody. Even the thought of helping to hatch an egg and bring a new Pokemon into the world got him excited!

"Well I was keeping the egg here for awhile hoping that maybe you'd come to visit ...I was planning on giving it to you since you enjoy helping them hatch so much so I figured it would be a good present ...in a way " she picked up the egg that was a little heavy and handed it over to spark. "So let's see what this little one is then " she smiled giving him the egg.

Feeling more than a little guilty now, but also unable to contain his happiness Spark gently picked up the egg and cradled it in one arm whilst wrapping his other arm around Blanche in a hug. "Thank you so so much! I can't believe you'd do that for me, you're the best Blanche!"

The excitement getting the better of him, he started towards the door, grabbing hold of Her hand to make sure she knew he wanted her along. Witnessing an egg hatch was something special, so he thought it would go some way to making it up for what he's done... And maybe stop by somewhere to replace that equipment! "Whatever it is, he's gonna be special, I can feel it!"