Im always prepared

Blanche was surprised when he hugged her in thanks for the egg. She was glad he felt happy but was taken off guard when he grabbed her hand and headed towards the door. 'H-he wants me to go with him??' She questioned her self but instead of protesting or letting go she held on. Holding sparks hand she followed him feeling alittle confused but happy at the same time.To be going on the journey with him to hatch the egg.

As Spark reached the outside world, he realised that he was practically dragging Blanche along and stopped, looking back to make sure she was okay. "Sorry, I may have gotten a little carried away there!" Readjusting his hold on the egg, he looked around wondering about the best way to go. He wanted the scenery to look perfect for when the egg decided to hatch.

"So, how about we head through the forest path to the lake? I guess there's some samples or something you can collect along the way too." He said with a smile, practically bouncing to get moving.

Blanche smiled knowing the lake was a great place to get water type samples and environmental samples too. "Thanks I'll probably end up collecting a few on the way" she beamed quite excited in what the outdoors had to offer and also what was in the egg ..

"Great!" Spark felt a little less guilty now that he was helping Blanche in some small way, and although he was already happy, her smile went a little further in making him at ease over the situation.

"Are you all set or do you need anything? I have zero plans to return until we have a new Pokemon after all!"

"Nope I'm always prepared " she pulled out a small waist bag that was hidden under her coat. "It has all the necessary equipment I'll need small containers a few snacks, water emergency kit Pokemon treats pokeballs and so on" she tucked the bag back into the coat and stood besides spark letting him know she was ready to leave.

"Woah! You really do come prepared... And I'm pretty satisfied with just my water, pokeballs and whatever eggs I have!" Spark looked at Blanche, completely impressed as his impression of her just being stuck in the lab all day began to vanish.

"Well then, let's bring this Pokemon into the world!" He exclaimed, setting off with a noticeable spring in his step.

Blanche couldnt help but chuckle at how energetic he was. "Yeah let's " she gave him a soft smile and walked besides him admiring how carefree he could be he was always so happy and it was easily rubbed off onto people and now Blanche was warming up even more to him.