Three

"Hyung!" Jimin said.

"I'm sorry!" Rapmonster said.

"You shouldn't have put your bag down!Aiissshhh!" Suga scolded.

"Now our disguise is ruined!" Jungkook yelled angrily.

"Eeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!" Rina shouted while hopping around.

All of the girls accept for Brielle rushed over for autographs and photographs.

"What is going on??"Brielle questioned.

Luckily they were very early and there was not much people.BTS was surrounded by fangirls.Rapmonster regretted putting his bag down.The girls finally settled down.

"Please don't tell anyone that we're here" Jimin pleaded.

"It's okay we won't tell anyone" Syimin responded sweetly.
Jimin looked at her and smiled,she blushed.

"Anyway...Let me introduce myself,I'm Kim Ri Na.Singer,dancer,model and actress.22 years old" Rina said.

"Nice,you're 1 year younger than me" Suga said with a smiled.Rina looked away blushing.

"I'm Park Syi Min.21 years old.Singer,dancer and rapper" Syimin introduced.

"Hey we almost have the same name!" Jimin said.

"Yeah i know,your name is Park Ji Min,you're my bias" Syimin said smiling brightly.Jimin peaced at her.

"I'm Jung Sa Rah,19 years old and a singer" Sarah's turn came.

"Cute" Jungkook complimented.

"Thanks"

"Kim Di Lah,Singer and dancer.22 years old" Dilah interrupted.

"Hi"Jin said proudly.

"Hello"Dilah responded.

"I'm Yukine Brielle, a Britain Japanese.22 years old.Singer,dancer,model,actress and rapper,multi-talented" Brielle introduced herself.Rapmon smiled a little.

The rest introduced themselves.

"We're going to.Big Hit now,Anyo" Syimin waved goodbye.

"Wait wait wait! You can hitch a ride with us,we're going there too" Jimin told them sweetly

"Really?oh! Gamsahamidaa!!" Syimin said smiling from ear to ear.

They went out of the cafe and get on the van.They were enjoying themselves