Four

"Sooo why are you guys going to Big Hit?" Jin questioned out of nowhere.

"Oh,Big Hit called us and wanted us so we came alll the way here for that" Dilah replied.

"Oohhh" Jungkook said.

"Yeah" Sarah said.He blushed.

"Alright we're here" Rapmon who was the driver said.

"Ooohh the place is soo big" Rina wondered.

Rina twirled around and started hopping up an down.She accidentally bumped into Suga and fell along with him.They fell down.Syimin helped Rina up while Jimin helped Suga up.They apologised and went inside.Suga smiled a little at how clumsy Rina is.....

As soon as they stepped in,it felt soo cool to be in there.It's like they were suppose to go there.They walked inside a practice room and...

"BOO!" PD Nim scared the wits out of them.

"AAHHH!" all of them shouted.

"Don't do that Bang PD Nim!" Jimin said,frightened.

"Sorry sorry,hehehehee"PD Nim apologised.

PD Nim bought them inside the room and told them what they're gonna do.

"Okay,you guys are gonna record a song and do choreo today okay?" PD Nim explained.
"You will finish singing for around 4 hours and dancing for 7 hours.It's going to be a long day so im gonna give you a 2 hour rest to warm-up okay?" He continued.They nod their heads as a sign of obey.

"Let's have a nap,I'm soo sleepy"Rina complained.

"Mee too" Suga complained too.

They went to take a nap as soon as the 2 hours started.