Five

"Wake up everybody!wake up!"PD Nim shouted in their ears.
"Ah jinja-oohh!!fine fine we'll wake upp..."Jin complained.

The 2 hours was up...Since they were doing recording,PD Nim had paired them up to sing various parts.

Syimin~Jimin,Brielle~Rapmonster,Dilah~Jin,Rina~Suga,Haney~Jhope,Ainul~V,Sarah~Jungkook.

They all sang clearly and carefully.Careful not to miss any parts or notes.They sang beautifully.

Syimin and Jimin were the last to record.In the middle of singing,Jimin's hand brushed against hers.

"Sorry" Jimin mouthed.Syimin just nod and smiled a little.The recording went smoothly.

"1234,5678" Rapmonster kept repeating.They were doing the choreography.There were some pretty hard moves.But they managed to do it perfectly with little mistakes.They kept practising to make sure there won't be any mistakes.They finished in about 5 hours.

It was exhausting.Sweat dripped from their foreheads.Lying down on the wooden floor.Taking a rest.They all felt like fainting.Sooooo tired.They had a drink for a bit.

The day wasn't over.They had to post a video of their dance practise.

"Aaarrghhhh" they all groaned in frustration except for BTS since it's normal for them.They had to do this all the time.

They did not miss a move.Moving swiftly.Soo perfect.No mistakes.Lip-syncing to the song so it seems like their singing.

Indeed it was exhausting but they can't give up that easily.