Chappy V part 1

*written by Rasa*

"My girlfriend is dead.." Deathchunks thought to himself as his hand unconsciously moved to his right pocket where Debra's feet were placed. Trying to not look suspicious, he walked away from the sound of sirens and went back to Hatsjoe's.

"... after we received a phone about a body falling from the top of the cliff, we immediately went to investigate..." the voice of the TV presenter was dim, but Deathchunks quickly realized what he was talking about. "... A body was found not far from where the wedding took place, next to an old, rundown car..." Deathchunks went closer to the sound and found himself in Hatsjoe's living room. "... the body was later identified to be 19 year old Debra Winger..." the TV presenter said and the TV was turned off.

"It was you wasn't it" Deathchunks heard a voice behind him getting closer and felt something sharp touch his back. "You killed Debra didn't you." Hatsjoe said, her eyes filled with tears as she held a kitchen knife pointed at Deathchunks back.

"I- I didn't mean to, it was an accident!" He tried to explain, but Hatsjoe didn't listen. Her voice started breaking, as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Th- they said the body was found with both of the feet cut off." She said, the knife shaking in her hand. "You- you're the only one who could do such a thing. You're the only one who is sick enough do mutilate a dead body!" Hatsjoe barely stood on her feet, gripping Deathchunks' shoulder with her left hand so she wouldn't fall down.

"Hatsjoe.." Deathchunks tried calming her down, but was cut off.

"Don't you dare use my name ever again. You killed my little sister, Deathchunks! She was only 19 years old! Do you have any idea how much it hurts your family? Of course you don't! You've only ever cared about yourself!" Hatsjoe shouted out, letting go of all of the feelings that she had cooped up. "You will never understand what it's like to have siblings and lose them you asshole.." she said, falling down on her knees, gripping the knife as tight as possible. "I won't forgi- I can't, I simply can't forgive you Deathchunks. You have taken all you can from me." Hatsjoe whispered, slowly trying to stand up. "I have to take my revenge. I have to." She said, as she stabbed Deathchunks in the back.

Deathchunks felt the cold metal enter his back as it pierced his skin, making him scream in pain. "I- I'm sorry.." he whispered with the last of his breath as he saw the room turn around him. He saw Hatsjoe, sitting on the floor, hugging their dog – the same dog that he and Debra left for her to take care of. "I guess it's over now." Deathchunks thought to himself as he felt his limbs get colder. After a few moments, he wasn't able to move his legs, but he felt the puddle of blood get bigger under him. Everything around him became blurry as he saw Debra's face in front of his eyes. As everything surrounding him became darker, Debra's smile grew brighter and brighter, making him forget his pain. Her face started fading, as he heard Hatsjoe say something.

"... Yes he's here..." she said, talking to someone.

"Is she talking about me?" Deathchunks thought for a second and everything went black.

Deathchunks opened his eyes and realized he's lying in a room. He tried to sit up, but the pain in his lower back hurt so much, he had to lay back down. He looked around and tried to figure out where he was. The walls were covered in dark red wallpaper, dark hardwood flooring.. It seemed very familiar. Deathchunks looked around and heard a door open. "How's your wound?" a woman asked as she sat down on the side of his bed. Her blue curls fell down her shoulders and back, as she tucked them behind her ear. "Who are you? Where am I?" Deathchunks asked, clearly confused as in what the hell just happened. "Well, one of the questions is easy – we're obviously in hell!" the woman said, as a smile spread out her face. "The other though, is one I expected you to know." She said as she pouted her lips. "Ah well, until you remember, my name is Anastasia Abegail Flore Megaera Bulgarelli. But you can call me Ana." Deathchunks looked at the woman with a confused look. "Okay, Ana. What do you mean we're in hell? Of course the interior is a bit similar to the café, but there's no room like this there!" The woman stood up and walked closer to Deathchunks. "Oh silly. We're not in the café. We're in actual Hell."