Chapter 9- A new friend

“Ok. Who put up this video?” I asked as I clicked on it. I looked at it, the heading was- When I look at you- Cover. When the video loaded I saw it was the song I was playing before on the piano. The description was; 

A video that wasn’t planned but filmed by the other triplet, hoping you’d enjoy this as much as I have, a song that really touches my heart when Rhi plays it.

She doesn’t know it’s up, I wonder what she’ll do when she finds it!

“Brad? Why?” I asked.

“I thought you would like it to be up, it is the best one you have played so far.” He said. I gave him a massive hug.

“Now they’ll be able to see what you really act like!” Amber laughs.

I looked at the comments, most of them were;

I’m crying, please stop, it’s to beautiful, wow.

Please record this.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

That was only a few, but there were plenty more. It brought a smile to my face.

“Come on, lets go and get some pizza.” Amber says breaking me out of my thoughts. I shut my laptop and we leave the house. I grab my phone, keys and some money and lock the house and we are off to dinner. 

We arrived down there. On the walk, it was nice, cool but not freezing and not super hot either. No one was pestering us so it was all good. 

We ordered a Hawaiian pizza to share. I got a fanta, Amber got a coke and so did Brad.

 “Oh I forgot to tell you two, I’ve invited my friend to have dinner with us and stay for the week. He is down at the moment and I want him to meet you.” Brad says.

“Oh. Ah, ok. I think we might need to order another pizza.” Amber says.

“You are lucky mum and dad are gone for the week, he better not trash the house or you are in heaps of trouble. Not us, you!” I say seriously.

“I know I know, I’ve already told him.”

“Good.” Amber says.

Our pizza is put in front of us and we grab a slice. 

“So how do you know this ‘friend’?” I ask.

“YouTube.” Brad replied. I almost choked. Amber and I looked at each other and put our pizza down.

“So you’ve never actually met him before?” Amber asks.

“Nope. Not in person. We call each other, and text, and Skype though.”

“For how long has this been going on?” I ask.

“Around two months.” He says taking a bite of his pizza.

“And you didn’t bother telling us, what about mum and dad?” Amber says.

“I was going to leave it a surprise. Calm down! Mum and dad don’t know yet. I was going to meet him in person then tell them.”

“You better hope mum and dad don’t kill you.” I say.

“Yeah I kn- Hey look. There he is now!” Brad says looking at the front door. He didn’t look too bad. Quite cute. I looked at Amber. Her face says it all. She has a crush already! He was wearing sunglasses that makes him look even more stunning. Brown hair with some highlights. Tall. Wow. 

Brad waves to him and he takes off his sunglasses. He is so gorgeous. But Amber I think likes him more, so I’ll let her have him! He walks over and takes a seat next to her and Brad, and is sitting opposite me.

“Hey man.” Brad says. 

“Hey Brad. So these girls are?”

“Sisters.” Brad says.

“Triplets to be exact.” I say. Amber can’t stop staring. I nudge her and she wakes up in reality again.  

“This is Rhiannon and this is Amber.” Brad introduces us.

“I am the eldest and Brad is the youngest. And if I find you doing anything stupid in our house, I will not hesitate to throw you out.” I say in a serious tone. Brad looks at me a little shocked. And I would probably look at myself the same way but he did only just tell us about this plan.

“Ok ma’am. So I might just say I am 17, so you don’t think I am really old and creepy.”

 “Thank you for clearing that up!” Amber says. She is really attracted to him. 

“Did you want to order another pizza?” Brad asks.

“No it’s alright, I’ll just have one slice of yours. Not very hungry.”

After we finished eating we paid and started to walk home, it wasn’t completely dark yet, the sun was setting but we could still see. 

“So we never caught your name.” I say.

“Oh right. Sorry, that’s like the first thing you say to someone new! I’m James.” He says. 

James. Nice name. Suits him.

When we got home I went straight to my room and sat out on the balcony. What was I going to do? Are you going to ask. I am going to read. Yes read, that thing with pages and heaps of words! I grabbed my favourite book- The Tale of the Wind and the Willows. It was a very old version that I found in a book shop in the middle of town.  If I could, I’d stay in book shops all day! I sat on my chair outside with a blanket across my lap and started to read. 

I had my little book light next to me so it would be easier to read when there is some sort of light. I heard a noise from behind me. I turned around and nothing was there. Strange. My room was how I left it, door open, bed made, clean. So I went back to reading. 

I heard another creak and looked behind me and screamed. They were all there. Just standing there. They looked really creepy. I grabbed my book and hit them all. 

“What the hell are you doing? I am going to wake up the neighbors because you’re making me scream.” I hit them all again. They all just laughed. 

“Out!” I say and point to my door.

“But-” They all started to say.

“No buts. This is my room and you are leaving. Out! Now!” I say. They all turn around and start to leave. 

When they get out the door I slam it shut. Hopefully they won’t pester me again! I got changed into my PJ’s. pants and a white tank top and hopped into bed. I shut my eyes. 

Then to disturb my peace again I heard a knock at the door. Ugh. I groaned and got up. I opened it to find them all sitting in the hallway. 

“What now?” I ask.

“Well since you are in charge of the house while mum and dad are gone, we were wondering if we could have a sleep out in the lounge room?” Brad said in a little kid voice. 

“Well I guess you could, just don’t make a mess of everything, and no food in there. You will make a mess and I will end up having to clean it.”

“Did you want to join us?” James asked.

“No, I like the comfort of my bed, not really a couch person.” I shut my door and heard burn coming from Brad and the sass coming from Amber. I was going to pay them back for putting my video onto YouTube. Just you wait. 

Hello! So James has now entered the story. What do you think so far?

What do you think Rhiannon is going to do to get them back?

Please keep commenting, voting and sharing. I just want to get more people to read it. 

Also looking for people to dedicate some chapters to. Inbox me a chapter you'd like me to dedicate you to.

I reply to all comments, so don't think I won't see it! Also I don't mind what you say about my story, it's your opinion and I am open to all opinions.

Until the next chapter.

Byeee