Chapter 27- Everything's falling into place.

I couldn’t sleep all night. Hesitantly, Tris and I thought we shouldn’t share the same bed because of his injuries, we didn’t want to make them worse. I was currently sitting in my bed, informing our fans about our up-coming plans. It was only 8:00, so I decided to stay in my room. I’m glad it is the summer holidays. We still have another 4 weeks off, which is awesome! Tristan and James are going to move to our school, which is going to be good for us. My phone starting ringing. It was Tristan. I answered it quickly. 

“Are you alright?” I asked. 

“I need some help out of bed. I can’t move.” 

“Ok, just stay there, and I’ll be right down.” 

“I can’t exactly move anyway!” He laughed. I hung up and raced down the stairs. James was in Amber’s room, so he couldn’t help Tris. I opened the door. He smiled to me as I walked in. I walked over to him, pulling back his covers. I spun him around so his feet were hanging off the side of the bed. Slowly, I pulled him up. “Can you take me up to the bathroom, so I can have a shower?” He asked. I grabbed him some clothes, and carefully helped him up the stairs. I took off his top, and let him do the rest.

“Call me again, when your dressed and I’ll put some cream on you injuries.” I informed him. I walked down stairs, Amber and Brad were there. “I feel like a mother!” I laugh. They laughed with me. 

“I can’t believe you girls are going to America for a month!” Brad exclaimed. 

“It’s so unbelievable!” Amber says. “But we’re leaving in three weeks.” 

“I don’t want to leave you guys.” I said. 

“But you need to. This will open up options for you girls.” Brad said. I hugged him. James bounded down the stairs. Standing in front of Amber, then he did something no one has witnessed for awhile, he kissed her in front of us. Brad and I stared at each other. 

“Why the sudden change in heart?” I smirked. 

“Well, if you girls are leaving in three weeks, I better make the most of those three weeks, because I won’t be able to do that, for a month.” James said. 

“Do what?” Amber smirked. 

“This.” James said bringing his lips to hers again. I think it’s nice he is finally doing it in front of us. Brad and I turned away so we could give them some sort of privacy. 

“At least you and Caitlin won’t be split up.” I tell Brad. 

“I’m grateful for that. I don’t know how I’d cope to be honest.” 

 “I have no idea how I’m going to cope.” My phone rung again. “Hello? Are you finished?”

“Yep.” Tristan replied to me. 

 “I’ll be back in a minute.” I tell Brad. I walk up to the bathroom again. He was sitting on the bench next to the sink. His bruises darkening. I grabbed a cream that I hope might work to heal them fast. I rubbed it into his skin. Pain crossing his face again. “I’m really sorry if this hurts.”

“It should be better soon.” He said to me. 

“Hopefully.” I continued to try and tend to his injuries. “Your lip is almost healed.” I told him. 

“It kept splitting last night while I slept.” 

“Was there much blood?”

“Not sure.”

“We can check it afterwards.”

“I can’t wait until it’s healed.” He smirked.

 “Steady on mate! One step at a time!” I laughed. “But yes, I can’t wait either.”