The first night ( Suhag raat )

As soon as they entered the room, Arnav closed the door and pinned Ananya to it. He kept looking at her for a while.... " You are the most beautiful girl in the universe Anu... I am so lucky to have you "
Ananya's eyes brightened instantly... She held his face in her hands and said " I love you my darling husband " looking in his eyes with a lot of love in her eyes. And without waiting for another second, she crashed her lips on his. He was so delighted by her action. He pressed his muscular body on hers tightly. He started licking her lower lip... Asking for entrance and she gladly allowed him... He inserted his tongue inside her mouth and started sucking it. " Mmmmmmm... Oh Arnav... Don't ever stop" she sighed between the kisses... Arnav started biting her lips gently.. her hands moved from his face to his head and she grabbed his hair tightly... His hands were placed firmly on her slender waist. She was now pressing her mouth on his aggressively.. She touched her tongue to his and they started a fight for dominance which he let her win gladly.... His hands started moving up words.. he hurriedly started removing her dupatta... " God Anu help me with this " he said . Giggling she removed it quickly and kept kissing him. He started feeling her soft big boobs with his hands... " Oh Arnav " she moaned.. and she removed his mouth from hers and pressed it on her Bossom. " Hmmmm.... Someone is impatient " he said teasingly. " Mmmmmmm......" He slowly started to remove her blouse while kissing her neck. " Damn... Help me please Anu " he grunted irritatedly. She undid the buttons and let the blouse fall on ground. He was stunned by what he saw.. " Oh God Anu " he crashed her lips passionately. " Told you honey, exactly what you told " she said in between the kisses. She was wearing the black lace bra with golden embroidery on it..it complimented her milky white skin...
She was kissing him back with equal passion. She wanted to feel his skin so he started unbuttoning his shirt. Soon his shirt was discarded and she started fingering his hairy chest. " Tell me you love me" she whispered between the kisses. " Yes Mrs.Sharma... I love you more than anything in this world " he said looking her into the eyes.... He gently lifted her into his arms and went towards the bed which was decorated with rose petals... He slowly kept her on the bed and started kissing her once again. " I have dreamed of this night so many times " he told her.
" Mmmmmmm..... Me too darling... Now show me, how much you love me " she said seductively. That's what he wanted to listen. He started kissing her neck and started moving downwards. He kissed her cleavage. Sucked on it . Then he slowly removed her bra with her help. " Oh god Anu, you are perfect " he looked at her perfect round , milky white , big boobs and dark chocolatey nipples in awe.... And he held one of the twins in his hands. She moaned loudly. " Arnav...." Then he slowly took the other one in his mouth and started sucking the nipple.... That was heavenly. Now she was moaning so loudly and it only encouraged him. He gave the same treatment to the other boob. And after feasting on her boobs for a while, he shifted downwards. " I want to kiss you everywhere wifey " he whispered.. " less talk , more action husband " she said desperately. He laughed and started kissing his path towards her navel. He showered soft kisses everywhere... He reached at her lehanga and quickly discarded it. Then he dipped her tongue inside her belly button and circled it inside... " Oh my God , Arnav " She screamed loudly.. he kept kissing her on the navel region and slowly started fingering her pussy over the fabric of her black lace thong. She was now squirming with pleasure. Her moanes were becoming louder and louder. " ARNAV... God... Don't tease me" He smiled wickedly and removed her lace thong gently. He lifted her right leg and started kissing it . As he reached her thigh , she was out of breath. She held his head in her hands and kept him exactly where she wanted him. " Oh god Anu, you are soo wet.. " Arnav was soo happy to see his effect on her. " Hmmmm.... Don't waste your time hubby " She was now moving her hips indicatively. Arnav slowly kissed her inner thigh and kept kissing there. And suddenly he took her peanut sized clit in his mouth. " GOD..... OH GOD " she screamed with ecstasy... She lifted her upper body to look at him.. he kept sucking on her clit and made eye contact with her at the same time. " You taste soo sweet darling " he said sweetly. " Mmmmmmm.... Less... ah..talk..... More... Ohhh... action... God" she managed to say. Now he started to draw circles inside her pussy with his tongue. She could feel a tight knot forming in her stomach. And slowly he inserted his middle finger inside her. " Oh God Arnav....." She started moving her hips again. " You are soo tight Anu.... " He kept kissing her clit at the same time. He increased the speed of his finger... Ananya could feel that she is close.... " Arnav....... Arnav......." She was out of breath. " Anu... Cum for me , my love.." Arnav whispered. He kept moving his finger inside her and kissing her clit. Suddenly Ananya felt herself exploding... She closed her eyes and she could literally saw the white spots.