The first night ( Suhag raat ) part 2

" Oh god Arnav..... " Arnav kept licking her pussy. " Hmmmm..... I love you darling wife...." He got up and crashed his lips on hers. She could taste herself on his lips... " Love you more .." she purred. " How much more??? " He teased. "Hmmmm....... I will show you?? " She smiled wickedly. He grabbed his hair and forced her lips on his. There was nothing gentle about this kiss. She was biting his his lips. And suddenly she pushed him off on the bed. " Now wait and watch Mr. Sharma " she said seductively. She started kissing his neck. She was biting it gently which made him even harder. She started moving downwards slowly and took his man nipple in his mouth. " Anu.... " He moaned loudly and grabbed her hair. " Yes hubby..... What do you want? " She looked at him and smiled seductively. She left the trail of kisses on his chest and stomach and then she started playing with his belt. The bulge in his pants was so visible... She licked her lips on the site. She slowly unzipped him and removed his pants as slowly as possible. " Anu, don't tease me " he groaned and removed the boxers himself. Now he was finally naked and at her mercy.... She just kept looking at her husband with open admiration. She couldn't take her eyes off his dick. " You are perfect " she sighed. " Do you want to just look all night? " He asked impatiently... " Hmmmm...." She still kept looking at her long chocolatey dick... It's pink head and the visible veins ..... " Hmmmm...." She sighed again and started touching him with just a finger. She traced his whole length with her finger and started drawing circles with it around his head. His breathing fastened.. he was so hard... She gently grabbed him in her hands. " Stop it Anu.... " He groaned and removed her hand. He pushed her on his back and came on top of her.
" Oh .. did I do something wrong Arnav ? I just wanted to ....."
" Shhh..... No love.... You are perfect.... Rather I was enjoying it too much ..... But I won't last long if you keep doing that. "
" Hmmm.... I am sorry... " She looked embarrassed by her boldness
" Noo.... You can do anything you want with me , ok ??? Don't be embarrased . Now kiss me " She blushed and kissed him gently.
" I want to be inside you Anu, now.... " He whispered in her ear while nibbling her earlobe.
" Hmmmm.... I want that to... Just be careful."
" Don't worry.. I will try to be as gentle as I can. But I am afraid it will hurt darling, just this once "
She didn't say anything, she just gave him a assuring smile and kissed him passionately. " Tell me you love me Anu " he whispered looking into her eyes. " Oh Arnav, I love you soo much " her eyes were moist with emoo. " Make love to me. Make me yours , now..." She whispered. He smiled and slowly got up. He widened her legs and positioned himself between them. He looked at her with so much love. " Tell me to stop if it hurts too much" She smiled again... She knew he can't hurt her in any way. He took his dick in his hands and slowly inserted his head inside her. He was looking at her for any sign of discomfort, but she was just smiling encouragingly. " Come on love " she said... He entered her slowly... She screamed his name in pain.. " Arnav" he panicked and started to remove himself but she stopped him. " Just stay as it is please..." She smiled.. " Are you ok my love?? " " Mmmmmmm.... " She took some moments to adjust to his length. And she then she started to move her hips suggestively. " It feels amazing...." She said " yes, it does... " He started moving slowly. He could feel the movement of her walls around him. " Kiss me Arnav" she whispered. He obeyed instantly. He gradually increased his speed and she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. It was heavenly feeling for both of them. Now he increased his speed even more. " I am close honey, please cum with me" he said between the kisses. " Yes.... I want to feel you inside me Arnav... Oh god... " They came exactly at the same time. Both were out of breath. They took some moments to cool down. Arnav kissed her gently and took her in his arms. " Are you ok ? " He asked her while brushing his fingers through her soft hair. " Mmmmmmm.... More than ok hubby " she snuggled to him and kept her head on his chest . " I love you more than before..."