Rules and Other Stuff

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THE CATEGORIES PAGES OT IT WILL BE IGNORED. NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED SO HEAD TO THE 'BEST OF' PAGES TO VOTE

PLEASE POST YOUR NOMINATIONS IN CATEGORY PART OR ELSE IT WILL BE IGNORED

EDIT: SO, I UNPUBLISHED THE REST OF THR CHAPTERS SINCE IT WAS BECOMING HECTIC WITH ALL THE COMMENTS. I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK ON THR NOMINEES PRIVATELY AND PUBLISH THR TOP TEN ON 1ST SEPTEMBER AND THEN THE VOTING WILL START.

EDIT: TWO NEW CATEGORIES ADDED- BEST RANDOM AND BEST CHAPTER TITLE.

So, as if having a Review Book isn't enough, I decided to start a Award one too. Of course, this is all done with the intention of helping undiscovered amd truly deserving writers to come up in Wattpad since most of the stories are quite amazing but never manage to shine.

I won't be doing this particular thing alone thankfully.

My two friends, Natalie and Sasha will be helping me with this. They unfortunately do not have an account on Wattpad but they will be helping me manage this one instead.

So, there will be different categories under which you can nominate your book as well as other's book.

The book with the most votes will be picked.

Each category will accept only 10 books. So ask as many people as you can to nominate you.

From those 10 books, 6 winners will be chosen.

Each person can enter only 2 books of their own and any number of others books.

Please tag your book with #RoseAwards to be accepted.

There will be two ways that a winner will be chosen.

1) By the readers: People's Choice
2) By us: Judge's choice

Both are separate so each category will be having 6 winners.

As the title suggests, the first three books will be chosen by the people. Then we judges will select three books. So total six books.

Reward:

1st place: Descriptive comments on each chapter of the book as well as follow and shout out plus a chapter dedication in my own book.

2nd place: All chapters and comments on at least half the chapters, a follow and shout out.

3rd place: A follow and shout out plus comments.

This may not seem like much but the reason for doing this is to showcase the talent. So it isn't about the reward but about the exposure.

Nominations will start now and will end by end of August. This will give enough time to get in your favourite books.

In short:

1) You nominate your favourite story with the help of an inline comment or send me a PM. Book Title and Authors Name.

2) Books with most number of nominations are entered into the awards. Each chapter in this book will be dedicated to a particular award like 'Best Teen Fiction' and your book will be listed there.

3) Nominations are closed and nominees are selected. Now it's time to start voting.

4) People should comment on the particular chapter about which book they vote for. Like in the nominations, votes are counted and winner is chosen.

5) Judges too, will select their winner with no influence from the voters. Of course, there may be overlapping sometimes between People's Choice and Judge's Choice but that means the books that got chosen by both are so amazing that everyone should give it a try.

Any questions then please feel free to comment here or PM me.