Nominees of Best Adventure

Burnt by KMCute19

The world around Stark changes after a scorching fire in his grandfather's mansion

The world around Stark changes after a scorching fire in his grandfather's mansion. Not only does he find himself in a school for the supernatural but he also finds himself falling for the heart of the Arctic: Aliya.

Aliya is a girl of many dangerous secrets and a past that she keeps under wraps.

With secrets and lies slowly unraveling, Stark needs to save Celestial from the evil growing inside of it. He needs the truth and Aliya is the only one who can give it to him.

Wishing for the Sun by Child_of_Midnight

Anya Jensen is living in the dark. Literally. There is no sun, just pure night.

On the day of Anya's 13th birthday, she goes to the Wishing Well, as everyone does on their 13th.

The Wishing Well. It doesn't stay dark. No, this time it lights up.

Because even though many people have done this before her, Anya Jensen is wishing for the sun.

-+-

After Anya Jensen wishes for the sun, she starts seeing mysterious lights that only she see. Anya decides to find Dayre Den, the person who created fire for humans, to ask him about these lights and then begins her quest to find the sun, despite discouragement from Den.

But looking for it will lead her to the Unforgotten Sea, a place where no human has returned from. Before going, a lost sailor's son, Torrent, asks to go with her. Anya doesn't know why but let's him come anyway.

And then there's a black box that no one but the owner can open. But this black box might reveal secrets from the world Before.

And what about Fernando, the boy that has gone through so much misery and pain? Why does Anya get a strange feeling around him?