Frist Date???

Joeys pov :

After last nights event i ended up waking up very late to my phone going off. I groaned crawling over to the other side of my dubble queen bed to grab my phone minding the dildo that was sharing the bed with me larst night. The first thing i noticed was the time it was 3pm. "whatttttt dam I'm a good sleeper it should be my job" i mumbled to myself. Then i sore a notification that made my memory's from larst night flood back into my mind. It was from daniel the guy that i meet in the bar last night. Did i give him my number?  Huhhhh must have.  I opened up the messages to check them.

(daniel is in this and joey is in this)

Dannyboy <3

Joey?

Hay, its me daniel we meet last night. I was just wondering if you would want to go on a date with me, you seem like a really nice guy and i would love to get to know you. Its okay if you dont want to its fine with me, i was just asking xxx.

hay dannyboy ;) ya know what yeah i would like to go on a date with you what time do u want me ;) <3

Oh my really, im so excited how about be meet at the earth cafe and then i can take you somewhere nice, lets say meet at around 5 so we have 2 hours to get ready ;)

Okay then sweetie see you at 5 xx

Bye xx for now.

I quickly jump out of bed and run to the shower, undressing myself and hoping into the hot water. Washing my hair and and body "hhhmmmm noe i smell like iridescent rainbows and lavender" i say to my self in a cocky tone of voice. I noticed that i had a boner and that i had plenty of time to get rid of it (an hehehehe) i slowly stated to stroke my penis up and down, i couldn't help the moans coming out of my mouth as i started to quicken up my pace, enjoying my self to much i quickly ran out of the shower only to grab my vibrating dildo and cock ring. Sprinting back to the warmth of my shower. I slid the cock ring on and stork myself for alittle longer,  then i felt the urge to use the dildo i put to fingers into myself and started pumping soon adding another. But i needed more i grabed the dildo and slowly inserted it into myself. once i felt like i needed more i turned ot on. Sending loads of waves though my body. I was a complete moaning mess i trusted it farster and farster into me feeling to urge to cum. I took the cock ring off and used the dildo and my hand until i cam all over my hand panting loudly.

Once i had got out of the shower and finished getting dressed i fixed my hair d got in the car ready to meet up with daniel at 5 at earth cafe.

I fund a park and parked my car. I could see daniel walking upto me with a smirk on his face.