Taking Things Slow???? Mmmm Maybe Not.

Daniel pov

I was waiting for joey at the coffee shop we were meeting at. I sore him hoop out of his car and omfg his hair..  It fell perfectly over is face, his eyes i could spot them from a mile away just by the way that they sparkle, his cute but very stylish clothing...  Gosh i just wanna rip them off and see whats under them. As he was walking up to me i didnt release that i was biting my lip.

"fuck you look hot joey" i said. He giggled then smirked at he.

"your not to bad your self mister preda" joey said

I grabbed his hand "shell we go then" i stated walking but soon realised that he wasn't moving "are you coming (cuming)  sweetie" i look at him a bit confused.

"shit daniel your ass looks so good in your skinny jeans, i just wanna take them off and fuck you Look so fucking good when u bite your lip please stop."joey said very bluntly with no regret.

I walked up to him and pulled him closer, fore heads and noses touching. "i can think of other thing that we can do sweetie" i feel is breathing speed up and his heart throbbing on my chess
"so if you would like to we can go to my place"

"mm daniel please, i would love to, seeing your body will be everything and more.i want to ride you dick so bad" i grabed joeys ass and he moaned.

"Fuck joey" i grabed his hand again and we speed walked to my car giggling. I mean iv never really felt this way for anyone before. Iv been a power bottom all my sex life and now i know joey is one too, bit what if i wanna be bottom and have his dick so far up my ass i cum mutable times. Well there is a frist time for everything and i guess that time is now. What if im not good at it should i tell him???. Im going to tell him after we have finished that way i can have fun and not worry about him judging me before it happens.

The car hide home was filled of sexual tension fuck i just couldnt wait.

AN

SMUT IN NEXT PART!!!!!

Sorry iv been not posting bit i will for now on iv written some chapters so im not to stressed about posting. And if you guys want me to write anything and i mean anything i will (smut) And please give me feed back (like what i could do better), (if i need to make my chapters longer), (if i needa make it more drity) idk any think