Author's Note / Explanation

Hi hi! My name's Maria and this book was a sorta spur of the moment thing I decided to do again today bc I was bored and there's not much to do when you move house except for unpacking boxes.

Explanation;
• If you didn't already guess, Luke is an angel. He was assigned to look after of Jenny, and he fell in love with her in the process.

• She fell for him, too. But things didn't work out, because she was alive and he was... well, not.

• Jenny died of childbirth when she was in labour. Hence why she wrote a letter to Luke instead of just believing in him again in order to talk to him- it's because he's no longer her guardian angel, because she's dead. He now looks after someone else, just like she'll have to.

I hope you guys liked this book. I published all the chapters in one go because I kind of just wanted to add it to my Short Series, where a whole plot is explained in like ten chapters (this is book two! Book one is called Pretty Girl, if you haven't already checked that out- but be warned, its quite badly written because that was done in a half an hour shower).

I apologize if some of the chapters of this book were meh and rough. I wrote My Angel in a little under an hour if you take away all of my breaks in between, yikes.

• Also, yes, I do include loads of song references in my stories (if you've read Stepbrother, you'll know ;-)) It's because I find it fun and I have no idea about you guys but whenever I read a story with a ref to anything I know, I fangirl a little inside.

As always, thank you for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I love you all, take care :-)
-m xx