7

Johnnie's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath in.

Vanilla.

I moved my arm.

A person.

Memories from last night hit me like a tidal wave.

*Flashback*

"Get out!" Alex yelled. "I want nothing to do with you anymore!"

"Dude what's wrong?" I asked in a hush voice, wanting to resolve whatever problem we were going through.

Hurt crossed her face, then the anger settled back in.

"What's wrong?" She laughed. "What's wrong is that girl! Am I the only one who noticed that she just walked in like she owned the place?!" She yelled, questioning Bryan.

"I am the only one who can love you unconditionally through all your pathetic problems." She laughed again.

"She's just a friend, okay?" I yelled back.

Lie.

"I needed to buy some stuff, so I went with her."

Another lie.

Besides Alex, your whole 'love' act is about four months too late. So shut it." I yelled pointing at her from across the room.

Finally, truth.

She glumly looked at the floor and grimaced.

"Get out."

I ran. Straight to Y/N's house.

*End of Flashback*

The body in my arms stirred. I smiled at Y/N's sleeping body. Her soft skin, her Y/H/C hair and the way it strung out over the pillow.

Adorable.

"Morning." I said, poking her nose.

She shrunk back and smiled.

She has no clue what the smile does to me.

"Let's make a video." She mumbled. I lowered myself to her level and buried my face in her neck, inhaling as much of that vanilla-y high I could.

"Well pretty lady, that requires you to actually... You know... wake up." I laughed, my breath dancing on her neck.

She opened one eye and looked at me, but quickly shut it when I sat up and made eye contact.

I rolled myself off of the bed and made my way to the kitchen. If I learned anything from being a fanboy of Y/N, it was that she loved food.

Your P.O.V.

Deep breath in.

Waffles?

Another deep breath.

Waffles.

You sprung out of bed and followed the scent to the kitchen.

"Johnnie Flipping Guilbert if you made waffles I love you!" You yelled as you flung yourself around the corner to see Johnnie sitting at the table with two plates of waffles.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." You poured the words out of your mouth hurriedly and quickly shoveled the food in its place.

"Forget men, the way to your heart through your stomach." Johnnie said, laughing.

Waking up to breakfast was scream my sweet. And normally you'd only say this on fangirl terms.

You loved him.

But was it because of his popularity or his personality?

Being part of it, you loved his fanbase and supported everything he did.

But under his fame, there was Johnnie.

His smile.

His laugh.

The way his tongue played with his lip ring out of a nervous habit.

That sweet, warm smell of cinnamon that enveloped you in every hug.

Oh god.

You stood up and walked to your room and sat with your back to the door, cradling your head in your arms as you hugged your knees to your chest.

It was true.

You loved him.