9

He did it.

Johnnie kissed you.

Right before you had planned to confess your feelings.

Damn him.

Did this mean he liked you or was he just caught up in the moment? You didn't know and it'd kill you to find out. You both pulled away from the kiss, Johnnie hugging you around the waist and your arms were slung behind his neck.

"Johnnie fucking Guilbert." You whisper-yell.

"Mhm?" He answers happily.

"How dare you kiss me before I confess my heart and soul to you?!" You playfully scold, pushing your index finger into his chest.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Heart AND soul?" He says grinning. "Wow."

You roll your eyes.

"Fuck off." You tell him, pretending to be angry. You hold back a grin as he grabs your waist, pulling you close so he can bury his face in your shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He said, stretching out the word. You laugh and wrap your arms around him again, intaking his heavenly scent... And sweat. Eew.

Let's find Shannon so we can leave. You need a shower." You say, plugging your nose and struggling not to giggle.

He grabs your hand and entangles his fingers with yours. It felt... perfect.

As if on cue, Shannon walks over looking completely exhausted.

"Kill me now!" She sang out, causing the three of you to burst into a giggle fit. Your eyes widened as an idea wriggled into your brain.

"Let's have a sleepover at my place. We can watch movies and eat popcorn, maybe play some games to." Shannon seemed bored until you said 'games' with that she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'm in." She said excitedly. "Wait, with him too?" She asked, pointing at Johnnie and acting disgusted.

Johnnie wrapped his arms around you from behind, kissing your cheek.

"Of course I'm coming."

Shannon pretended to puke before giggling, it became obvious she was drinking.

"Wait!" She yelled, forming a slight squat and throwing up her arms.

You and Johnnie gave her a questioning look.

"Can I invite somebody?"

"Who?" You ask.

"My boyfriend."

Your eyes widened with excitement.

"Diego?!" You tell, she nods happily.

You gladly let her invite him over and walk Shannon to her vehicle before you and Johnnie walk off to his.

"Here's my address, we'll meet you there because I need to pick up a few things." You say, handing her a piece of paper from your notebook with the specified address written on it.

"Alright, see you then, I'm going to pick up Diego."

You and Johnnie head over to his car. You tell his to drive to Wal-Mart and with that he started the car and began driving.

Pulling up to an empty parking stall, Johnnie killed the engine and the two of you climbed out.

"So what are we getting?" Johnnie asked, laying his hand in yours.

"Just movie night stuff."

He looked disappointed.

"What'd you have planned, eh?" You said, nudging his arm with your elbow. His gaze fell to the floor.

"I was hoping for a little not of this." He said before cupping you cheek and catching your lips for the second time today.

Pulling away, you smiled. His eyes twinkled with satisfaction, his smile tugging at his lip ring.

"Okay," you said, shaking your index finger in his face. "Some more of that is completely welcomed."

You bought popcorn, chips, peanuts and 'The Little Mermaid' (per Johnnie's request.)

Returning to the house you saw Shannon and Diego sitting at the kitchen table. They both smiled in unison, Diego stood up to greet you.

"Hey Y/N, thanks for having me." He said, pulling you into a hug.

"The pleasure's all mine."

The night consisted of pranks, Netflix, cuddling and Shannon doing your makeup. Now, the four of you were playing Truth or Dare. A childish game that was recommended by the childish one themself, Shannon.

"Diego, truth or dare?" Johnnie asked. A look of serious thought crossed his face.

"Truth." He said, playing it safe. Johnnie thought for a second before asking his question.

"If you could kiss anyone is this room other than Shannon, who would it be?" He asked with a smirk.

"You." Diego said plainly. "Mostly because I barely know Y/N, but partially because you're just plain Johnnie.

Everyone laughed, God now Diego was looking at you. He smiled, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Y/N." He sang partially. You gulped.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Johnnie." He said, expecting it to be an issue. But this should be easy, you be done it twice, what's a third time gonna do?

You turned to Johnie and pecked his lips. Diego have a disapproving look and shook his head.

"No pecks, 30 seconds."

You internally grunt. Turning back to Johnnie, you place one hand on his shoulder and the other entangled in the back of his head, lightly grabbing his hair. You steered him towards your lips.

His lips touched yours and warmth spread through your body. You moved your lips in sync with his, rocking up onto your knees for a better angle. Your lips parted and Johnnie's teeth grazed your bottom lip. Oh, this was going to turn into a make out session.

"Times up." Diego said.

You pulled away from Johnnie and looked into his eyes, disappointment filled them. You were positive yours reflected the same message.

"I think we should end this." Shannon said awkwardly. Everyone looked at her, except Johnnie. His eyes were on something else, something behind you.

Alex

•○●○•

A/N

Okay, so Alex showed up. This can't be good. Wait, how the hell did she get in? Oh well.

OKAY so I'm going to see Suicide Squad with my fren that I haven't seen since school ended and I'm really happy cause, god I miss her.

I'm also going to Warped tour with my best fren (whom I'm writing this fic for) And I'm really excited because ohmygod im going to see a bunch of bands with the person I love most in my life.

Yayyy