8

Alex's P.O.V

I hated her.

With every fibre in my being.

I can tell by the way they look at each other and act around one another that they're both udderly infatuated with the other.

There was no way I was attending Warped Tour today. So instead I offered my ticket to a visiting Shannon.

"Are you sure you want me to take your ticket Al?" Shannon asked.

I nodded.

I didn't want it.

I wanted nothing to do with the tour.

Nothing to do with Y/N.

Nothing do with him.

How could she just prance into his life and take him away from me? I've liked - no- been in love with Johnnie day one.

But he's gone.

But it's not anyone's fault but mine.

I never built the courage to tell him.

I let him slip away.

Shannon's P.O.V.

Warped Tour!

Hell yeah!

I felt bad about taking Alex's ticket, but hey, she offered me a whole day to hang out with my favorite YouTuber, Y/N.

I turned on the stereo to get pumped.. Well, more pumped. The CD picked up where it left off from the last time the system was on. Within the first few notes, I instantly knew the song. I rolled down the windows and turned the volume up so loud.

Just some easy listening music for the neighborhood.

Then it started - Antivist by Bring me the Horizon.

"Middle fingers up if you don't give a fuck!" I yelled with Oli, throwing my hand with the specified finger out of the window.

By the time the song was over I was on a high and I had arrived at the venue. I pulled into a parking stall and looked at the gate, and the line of people with it. Within that crowd stood one the person I wanted to see most.

Her.

My idol.

Y/N.

"Fuck yeah." I whispered.

Johnnie's P.O.V

I had an arm around Y/N's waist, waiting for Alex to show up. I was really surprised when I saw Shannon's vehicle pull into the venue. She approached us enthusiastically, eyeing The girl in my arms.

No way Shannon.

Shan's a huge fan of Y/N, but I had a lot planned. There was no way in hell she was stealing her from me today.

"Shan, you know when Alex will be here?" I asked.

"Al gave me her ticket. She didn't want to come, hell, she struggled getting out of bed."

I nodded and motioned Shannon and Y/N to follow me to the gate.

Shannon easily started conversation with Y/N.

"So, Y/N, I'm a huge fan."

"No way! I'm a huge fan of you!" Y/N squealed.

"No way." Shan blurted in disbelief.

"Way, she even has a coffee mug covered in your face." I said.

Y/N looked down and blushed, damn. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

YOUR P.O.V

The day was pure bliss. You and Shannon went to meet Ronnie Radke and got pictures with Chris Motionless. You ran into Kyle David Hall, who happily gave you a hug. You recognized so many people, there were even fans asking you for your picture, perfect.

"So Shannon, I was thinking I should take Y/N to the Sleeping with Sirens stage." Johnnie said, you couldn't help but notice the small wink he added.

Shannon's eyes and smile grew wide.

"Of course! Alright, I'm going to go check out NeverShoutNever's set." She said awkwardly, walking away and flashing a peace sign.

"The last 8 1/2 hours with you have been great. Even if Shannon hogged you for most of it." Johnnie said, adding a laugh.

You looked down and smiled. You've been trying to tell him about your newfound feelings all day, but struggled to find the correct words.

"Sleeping with Sirens is starting, we should probable go." Johnnie said, grabbing your wrist and dragging you towards the set. The two of you managed to make it in time for the chorus of your favorite song, ' If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn.'

'They say that love is forever.'

You look up at Johnnie, who's already looking at you.

'Your forever is all that I need'

Johnnie smirks mischievously.

'Please stay as long as you need.'

He's crouching down to your height, one hand on your hip and the other under your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

'Cant promise that things won't be broken.'

Johnnie's getting closer.

'But I swear that I will never leave.'

You stand on your tip toes and look in his eyes. He's centimeters away from your face, his eyes flicker to your lips, then back to your eyes.

'Please stay, forever with me.'

He terminated the space between the two of you, interlocking his lips with yours.

Johnnie kissed you.