Authors note

Dear readers,

     I want to thank you for reading this book. That might not be the last chapter of my book. I just wanted to tell oh guys how much your reads mean to me.

     Now you know what bullying does to people. Don't ever forget it. It's sad and can make someone feel like the girl in the book.

     Once words are said you can't take them back. You can't. You can say sorry but, that doesn't take away what you said and how you made that person feel.

     Especially when they start to believe you. Every word you say makes an impact on someone's life. Weather you called them stupid or called them smart.

     It will change someone. I could sit here and give you guys a thousand speeches about how I feel.

     But, in the end it's not about me. It's not about how I feel it's about how they feel. It's about the ones who are bullied. Self harm. Cry themselves to sleep.

     That's why I wrote this book. Think about it. That's all I ask.

     You guys can talk to me about anything. I hope you understand that. I'm not gonna sit their and suger coat every thing. But, I'm a good listener. Don't be afraid to private message me.

     See ya guys later. Love ya all. #stopbullying