Letter 82

Dear bully,

     No, it's not your victim. It's me. You don't know me but, I know you. You didn't die. So now you have to live with what you have done.

     You made that girl feel like she was nothing. Like she didn't have a purpose. She cut herself and hurt herself time and time again. She tried to kill herself but, you wouldn't let her.

     You wanted her to stay and be miserable. She already was. You thought you knew her but, you knew nothing.

     Her mother left her. Her father abused her. Than he left her. You knew nothing but, you chose to believe you did.

     You knew her name but, not her story, you saw her frown but not her pain, you noticed her cuts but not her scars, you can read her lips but not her mind.

     She killed herself. She killed herself trying to save you. She didn't mean to but, she didn't mind it either. She was glad she got to leave.

     And guess what ? She doesn't ever want to see you again.

     You only saw what she let you see. You thought she finally let you in, but the truth is she gave up trying to push you out so she built an invisible wall.

     One you think you can get past but, she won't ever let anyone in. She locked herself inside so no one had to see her pain.

     She gave up trying to fight it because she knew you wouldn't let it end. She stopped thing to live through it because she new she wasn't alive for a reason.

     You think you know them ? Guess what ? You don't !

     So stop acting like you do because your breaking someone. All it shows is how broken YOU really are.

     You don't have to talk to me about what you've been through. I don't know you. That much is true.

     But, I won't judge like some do. I'm tired of the hatred that goes around. I'm tired of assuming we know people when the reality is only God knows what goes on in their head and how THEY feel.

     Love you all guys.

      -Suger