Maimi

I rode on the plane, reading the messages over and over again. I cannot even think of losing her. "Hey, Mario..don't worry. We'll find her" Ariel said. I just kept quite and looked out the window. Weston fell asleep on coco😂 I laugh.
Then I drift off into a deep sleep.
----
"MARIO?"
"Dylan??"
I run towards the voice yelling my name..
"HELLO?!?? DYLAN??"
"One more step and she's gone" I turn my head around to see two guys holding Dylan. One of the two guys were holding a gun to her Right side of her head. "Please...no..." I whisper, tears falling. "Whoops" the guy with the guy 'Attidently' pulls the trigger. I fall to my knees. The two guys laugh and disappear into the dark sky."it should've been me" I say..
"MARIO WAKE UP!"
-----
I woke up from my dream. "We're here.."Ariel says. "Well let's get looking.." Weston said, faintly. There I see everyone.
Grace and Matt
Ari and Blake
Bry and Mike
Loren and Joey
Zach and Ari
Bella and Mark
Chloe and Daniel
Yasmin and Brandon
Valeria and Hunter
Then Jovani, Julian, west (duh), cat, geo, Jayden , and Cameron
"Okay so we need to split up." I said, eager to start. "It's Maimi so they must be here!" Zach states. "Okay so split up into fours, Zach,Ariel Weston, and Jay your with me." I add.
-------
-Dyl's POV-
I woke up, in a car. I look out the window, Palm trees and beaches.. Where are we I look over at evan. He's trying to break the tape. My mouth was covered by tape, so was evan's. "Raise in Shine Babe, we're in Venice Beach. HOLY SHIT WHAT YEAR IS IT?!? (Me in the morning😂) how did we get here that quick?!?! Last thing I remember, there were People putting me in a bag... He sat down next to me. I tried to say "Get away from me" but that plan was a no go.. Shit. "Oh what was that Babe?" He said. He ripped the tape from my mouth. "OW!" I yell. "Get away from me" I said, going over to were Evan was sitting. He gave me some clothes. "Here wear this" he threw some clothes at me. "Um how am I going to wear it?" I say, referring to the tape. "Oh yeah." I honestly hate Aiden. "Now go change. Evan you too." He ripped the tape off and gave him some clothes. It was a really short crop top. Short, High waisted Jeans. Wow i put it on. I also grab a bandana and tie it around my head. Please come faster mario...
--------
--Mario's POV--
Then it hit me, when I was living here I had a neighbor named Luna. Maybe if I call an Uber down to her house and explain what happened she'll let me use her family's RV #Genius .
-----down at Luna's house-----
I pressed on the doorbell. She opened the door and as she looked up she realized it was me. "MARIOOO!" She screamed. It reminded me of Dylan... "Hey Lunaaa!" I said. "So I need to ask u something" she lets me in. "Can I use your RV?" I ask. "Why...."her voice fades. " (insert what happened) that's why." "Well I'll ask my parents." She runs up the stairs. I heard most of the conversation but most not so much. Then she walked down the stairs cause somehow when she runs down it she always trips. "My parents said yes, only if I come too." "Ofc u can come!" I said and hugged her. "We leave at 5:30 so be quick." It was only two o'clock so I don't know why I said be quick 😂.
If Your wondering, Lunar Stella is her full name, I like to call her Luna. She isn't famous and yeah. I told Jay, Ariel, Zach, and Weston about it and they agreed "should we get snacks for the ride." Zach said. "YAS!!" Weston said. Then as soon as Weston said that, Luna was there opening the front door with her two Luagges. "Put your stuff in here." She said, referring to the mini holders on the bottom of the RV. We stacked our stuff neatly and I grabbed my backpack. "We are going shopping" I said as I got an uber. "We are going to Walmart." Ariel told the uber. "You all going on a trip?" He asked us. "No just shopping" Zach replied.
---------
Then he finally dropped up off at Walmart.  "Let's just get carts and push me around til we find something we like." Luna suggested. We all agreed and went around the isles. By the time we were done. We used 250 dollars.😂 I also called the others to meet us at Luna's house Which is at(insert Address) . By the time they were there we were already looking in side.

It was kinda like a tour bus

It was kinda like a tour bus. On the otherside was the beds. we decided to go to:

New York
Chicago
Washington D.C
San Diego
New Orleans
Boston
Seattle
Houston
Austin
Las Vegas
Dallas
Philly
Orlando
Nashville
Denver
Baltimore
Atlanta
Jacksonville
Virgina Beach
That was it. So as soon as everyone got settled Cam started driving to the next stop: Orlando.