Hanging with The Gang

Dyl's POV
I woke up and the doctor told me I could leave today. She also gave me some clothes and told me my friend gave it to her to give it to me so that I could wear it. does TAHT make Sense😂😂) She gave my brother an outfit too. went to the bathroom and put on my clothes. I saw a Panthers hat, a crop top that says coffee first, high waisted jeans, and blue converses. I washed my face then wiped it off. I finally went out and saw The group of strangers I just met yesterday. I didn't trust them yet, but they were the ones that told me who I was, plus Evan seems to know them. "I see you got my outfit." The gi- Loren, yeah Loren says. "So what are we doing still here?" I ask. "Sassy, well a part of her is in there right Evan?"Zach jokes. He laughs. "Let's go!" I said. We begin to walk to the movie theater. "Watching the suicde Squad" Ariel, Zach, Mark, and Yasmin says at the same time. Which to me was creepy but hey, I met a bunch of strangers yesterday That apperntly my brother knows of. I shurged it off. As some of the group goes find seats. It left Me, Jay, Loren, Weston, And Mario to get snacks. I buy a simple drink and some popcorn.. But Some I mean.. A lot. "Here Dylan I can hold this" Mario said, taking the bucket of popcorn. "Don't eat it😂" I laugh. "I won't. We walk into our theater and we get bombed by fans. "Um hey!" I say. I signed a bunch off stuff and took pictures with my so-called Fans. They got the whole back row. Sweetttt!
-------------
Great.. My popcorns done AND THE MOVIE DIDNT EVEN START YET! (So fricking relatable..) I decide to go get some more, cause if you get a big ass bucket, you get fricking fee refills. I got my refilled and walked back to the theater I was in. "Hey sexy." I got stopped by an ass... "Shut up and watch a movie Romeo" I walk to the theater.
----------
In the middle of the movie I felt Mario's hand hold mine. I look at him, he was blushing. Bry? yeah Bry was on my left Side and just winked at me. I laugh a little. She smiles.
---------
So the movie was over and it was already 11:39 wow time didn't go fast. We go to the hotel. The girls come to my OWN hotel room. "Sooooo, Mario and you were holding hands..." Bry says then smirks. "You guys are weird. To be honest, we just met Yesterday." I state out. "We know, we know. But in the past u were together." Grace said. "What do y'all mean 'The Past' " I quote. They all look at each other. "Well you lost your memory.. Remember?" Yasmin said. "So we were together?" I say confused. They nod. "so what are the Panthers?" I ask. They all look at each other again. "NO DONT SHOW HER SHE MUST LOVE THE CARDINALS" Hunter opens my door... Why did i give him my extra key... "Get out Hunter.. Boys you too. love u boo" Valeria said. I laugh and they show me the Super Bowl.
------------
"WHAT THE HECK THEY CHEATED!?!??!?!NOPE #CAMDAB PEOPLE." I run to the terrace and yell "FRICKING CAMDAB HASHTAG PANTHERS". We all laugh. "NO CARDINALSS" Hunter gets in again. "Good your remembering things" Valeria and Chloe say. "JINX." "JINX AGAIN" "okay this is just werid." They both give up. "Okay now u have to go in Marios Room..." Cat said. And hands me the extra key. "Fineeee" I say and head out the door. "USE PROTECTION" Grace yells "Thanks but no thanks" I laugh. " I enter the room. "HELLO ITS ME!" U interupt the boys. "GET SOME MARIO!" Mark says. Then they all go to my room.
---------------
It was awkward.. Until he started to talk a little.
"Up So What?" He stammers the words. He was really nervous.
----
--Mariho's POV--
Up So What? Really Mario? Great now the new Dylan thinks I'm stupid.
"The skys up" she answers. "Do you like Panthers?" She asks. So yeah I noticed the girls showed her the Super Bowl Video. "Nope My team is the Dolphins." I say. She tackles me onto the bed. "Say you like the panthers or else." She had those I will do it eyes. "Or else what." I flipped her. Now I was on top of her. "Say u like Dolphins or else" "I will never" she says, bravely. "You asked for it." I ticked her. "S-stop s-s-Stop M-m-Mario" she tries to talk. "DARIO MOMENT ASF DOE" a voice screams. "Brandon u blew our cover Wtf bro" another voice says.! "Sorry Yasmin." "Shut up" another voice says. Grace's voice. "GUYS STFU!" Two voices says. Julian and Jovani. "Y'all know we are like..here?!?" We both say. "GOALS" Weston pops up. "JUST DATE AGAIN." I look at her. " well I just meet him.. Yesterday.. But the past was the past. I don't know him but I would date him if I got to know him better." She blushes. "Ooooooooo...." They all say. I blush.. So I know she likes me. "Anyway what do y'all want to have for dinner?" Matt asks. "Pizza?" Zach said. "Dudes we haven't even had lunch yet so idk what chu talking bout" Dylan says sassily. "Still the sass master" Cameron adds. "That's my Twin sister everyone" Evan said. "I'm going to take a nap, so don't wake me or I will kill u" Dyl walks out of the room. "MARIO ASK HER OUT.... AGAIN!" Grace said..well screamed.. "Maybe later I guess....
--------————
Sorry I ain't including most of y'all. I'm just tired and Got A LOT Of Characters to Put in the story... I almost forgot cat.. IM SO SORRY CAT PLEASE FORGIVE ME😫

🚀🚀Gotta Blast🚀🚀